Ritz - Official Thread - Feb. 15th 2012

Tyler Drama

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powerage, Guns need to hire you to be their photographer. Amazing shots as usual!

I can always dream, right? :lol: I'd love to see what I could do if I could get my full rig into a show...

Seriously though, I really appreciate all the comments from you guys! I take these pictures as much for you guys as for myself, we're constantly starved for good pictures of this band, I just like doing what I can when I can ;)

Powerage, Guns need to hire you to be their photographer. Amazing shots as usual!

I can always dream, right? :lol: I'd love to see what I could do if I could get my full rig into a show...

Seriously though, I really appreciate all the comments from you guys! I take these pictures as much for you guys as for myself, we're constantly starved for good pictures of this band, I just like doing what I can when I can ;)

Powerage, totally off topic but what camera do you use? Freaking amazing pictures. :thumbsup:

One more set for today:

6907184363_e4405263c7_z.jpg

6907197813_2c8a23f554_z.jpg

6907203121_ecb42e1b35_z.jpg

6907213143_477e83e36d_z.jpg

6907219319_69d7b847d4_z.jpg

Powerage, totally off topic but what camera do you use? Freaking amazing pictures. :thumbsup:

The camera is a Canon S95, unfortunately no longer in production. Obviously, it does great though for a compact point & shoot. Of any compact I've ever used in a concert setting, this one consistently gives the best results.

Wow! That was an awesome article.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Seeing this band together you do realize how they do like playing together and the vibe is good.

Axl looks and sounds great and you can see he is very happy to be onstage again with this band.

Finally, Axl and GNR are getting the respect they deserve and their fans are loving it and supporting them again.