2/27 - Philadelphia official discussion

JAxlMorrison

So, how do the songs sound without Bumble, when he's not playing.

And to the fucker who just thought I was being an asshole suggesting that Bumble pop a painkiller: :fuckyou:

Was thinking the same thing, how would the songs sound without Bumble unless they have a recording they can use. Poor man might need more than just painkillers, sounds like a recurring or ongoing problem for him. :(

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to the fucker who just thought I was being an asshole suggesting that Bumble pop a painkiller: :fuckyou:

He's still playing, he just sitting down until his solo comes up.

You said it in a way as any rocker should. Bumblefoot should be more responsible than that.

Again, it's not irresponsible to take meds when you are LEGITIMATELY in pain.

You said it in a way as any rocker should. Bumblefoot should be more responsible than that.

All we know is he is on Advil. Plus he is known for having a drink or two so taking pain meds on top of alcohol is irresponsible.

All we know is he is on Advil. Plus he is known for having a drink or two so taking pain meds on top of alcohol is irresponsible.

You're only surmising he had alcohol, he is a grown man and knows what is responsible and what isn't. Doubt he will read the forum to learn what he should and shouldn't do. :D Is his wife with him still? She is his boss so he'll do what she says.

You're only surmising he had alcohol, he is a grown man and knows what is responsible and what isn't. Doubt he will read the forum to learn what he should and shouldn't do. :D Is his wife with him still? She is his boss so he'll do what she says.

True.

So, anyhow, how do the songs sound without Bumble playing?

Are these the same parts Duff played? Imagine if he offered to fill in for a while so that Ron could get some treatment.

I think Duff played bass.

I thought Duff was the one playing flute.

No he's the one playing the bagpipes.

Are these the same parts Duff played? Imagine if he offered to fill in for a while so that Ron could get some treatment.

No, no, you're an idiot BS, Duff was the resident shredder in the 90s.

tumblr_llediot7pF1qe2e60.jpg

The only thing Duff shredded in the 90s was his brain :( Lucky for him he has made a great turnaround

and

don't call Black Sabbath an idiot - read the review she wrote & then apologise tenfold. rock2

The only thing Duff shredded in the 90s was his brain :( Lucky for him he has made a great turnaround

and

don't call Black Sabbath an idiot - read the review she wrote & then apologise tenfold. rock2

If only I was a woman rock3

and

If only I was a woman rock3

:rofl-lol: There's still time :thumbsup:

01.jpg

PS do you need me to apologize tenfold to you?

Edited by Mansin Humanity

Bumblefoot is hurting. He's sitting on an amp and in noticeable pain.

Wow, the guy is still hurting from the car accident? This is a serious thing then, he should take a big rest and they should find some temporary replacement until he gets better. He's probably killing his back. I gotta admire him for standing up against the insane pain he must be going through.

He's talked about it, he didn't want to let the band down and have them scramble for another guitarist. It's a setback for them, and if he decides to take a break, he has no idea if there's going to be a band to come back to.

Maybe it would drive him nuts to sit down at the show and focus just on his playing, but it's either going to be that, or popping more meds to dull the pain and continue going downhill. Hopefully this is a "good day/bad day" situation, and he'll get past it.

Edited by dalsh327