Axl Rose TMZ video hollywood. Responds to reunion tour thoughts

gunsguy

they said Reunion tour... which we all New there was no chance on and quite frankly i wouldnt want a reunion tour... they didnt mention anything about the RNRHOF

It didn't even sound like it was him who said not in this lifetime in the video

You guys are still in the DENIAL stage

Nah - everyone's just being hopeful that it'll happen. No one believes it will. I agree with the difference between getting together for a night isn't the same as a reunion tour. Going up to accept an award isn't a reunion. The guy should have just asked if he'll be in Cleveland next week, because that's what everyone's waiting to find out.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy who asked about the reunion must have some balls, glad Axl didn't punch him in the face but he looked really upset even though at first seemed friendly.

__

I don't find Lana attractive at all and her music is......? :confused:. Did she write "Axl Rose Husband"? :rofl-lol:

I just listened to it, I think she has a cool voice :shrugs:

From Eddie Trunk's twitter

Eddie Trunk‏@EddieTrunkReply

As I've said often, fans dwell on the reunion much more than Guns guys do. Reunions happen when members are struggling, not the case here..

admit I am still in denial, though his forced shut down of "not in my lifetime" makes it sounds like he has no desire to ever play with his old bandmates again much less ever see them again

have a feeling I will be a pretty pissed off person come next saturday night

god he also looks so pissed whenever anyone brings up the "old" guys

I cant imagine why he hates them so much, I could imagine someone like Steve, but what has Slash ever done, I would love to know

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

In fairness to some of the gathering papps one did remark that the current live incarnation is impressive.