Axl Rose not attending HOF

Tabitha27

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl you are a petty man... Everybody knows that your sitting at home reading all these posts. From the people that have stood with you from the beginning Fuck you! Now let these 13 year old fan boys defend you and your pitiful excuses to make money on a reputation.

I'm not 13, and support Axl . Yo Axl, much love!

Seriously! Where does all this you have to be a kid to love GNR today come from? I grew up with GNR, and still prefer 2012 over 1989.

I know right, stupidity at its finest.

If he wanted money, he would do a reunion.

I bet he makes as much if not more money under his current arrangement.

He gets all the money to himself minus what salary he pays his employees.

In a reunion he would be giving the other guys a far bigger percentage than he is paying out now.

They would sell more tickets, but his cut would be smaller percentage wise by alot than what he is getting now (everything).

this really killed Axls reputation if you ask me

Axl was known as an A-hole and part of that made him cool

he could have been a big man and played a few songs and gone his own way

But he had to stick to his "I am so cool" I am better then everyone rock god status and showed what a loser he is

So long Axl, no one will care about GNR anymore

Did it really? I am sure the upcoming Euro tour will be a success ! I will go see them multiple times when they hit the states again. And I will wait patiently for the next album. I am sure GNR will be fine without you.

In a reunion he would be giving the other guys a far bigger percentage than he is paying out now.

They would sell more tickets, but his cut would be smaller percentage wise by alot than what he is getting now (everything).

Right, his percentage would be smaller, but he would still be making more money.

The biggest farce about this whole thing is that he still wants to go out there as "Guns N Roses" and then pulls this kind of chicken-shit stuff when expected to acknowledge his past. I hope he never tours America again, I will certainly "not be attending". Props to everybody who ever threw a bottle at him too. Don't even care about this band anymore. They aren't doing anything except playing old songs, and Axl can't be bothered to ever make an effort, so why should we?

Reunion = Bigger concerts + Huge album sales boost + Huge GnR merchandise sales boost + Free advertisement from all over the media + Radio play + Record company offering millions for a new live album.

I'm sure he'd het more money from a reunion. Especially because he wouldn't have to share the profit from merchandise.

The Hall of Fame is silly and corporate anyway. I respect Izzy and Axl for not bothering with what would have amounted to a circus sideshow. Let the historic music they all made together speak for itself; not some pompous ceremony.

axl was in a no-win. for all the people whining right now about axl not showing up, the same people would be crying their little eyes out if axl did show up, but a reunion never happened. "axl is such an asshole for getting our hopes up at the hall of fame"........some people are never happy. fuck the hall of fame. fuck $lash, fuck adler, fuck sorum.

Most of all: fuck you!

this really killed Axls reputation if you ask me

Axl was known as an A-hole and part of that made him cool

he could have been a big man and played a few songs and gone his own way

But he had to stick to his "I am so cool" I am better then everyone rock god status and showed what a loser he is

So long Axl, no one will care about GNR anymore

Did it really? I am sure the upcoming Euro tour will be a success ! I will go see them multiple times when they hit the states again. And I will wait patiently for the next album. I am sure GNR will be fine without you.

GNR fine without me?

I was a die hard, I hate to tell you but their arena tour in the US did horrible

I aint gonna see them anymore, this is from someone who took lengthy road trips to see them in the past with the "new" band

I like Bumblefoot, but I hate to tell you I gotta stick to my guns

I am pissed Axl could not suck it up for 1 day

If Axl does not mind playing in those 2,000 capacity clubs then I guess GNR might be successful, if he is thinking about booking an Arena tour again, he is kidding himself

Edited by k12

Yep. It would be interesting to know how much the current guys make. I wonder if any of them will ever dish on Axl in the future, or we're they made to sign contracts? I want to call out Jarmo for censoring his board. What is with these people kissing Axl's ass? If you can dish it out Axl, you should be able to take it.

Props to everybody who ever threw a bottle at him too.

Do elaborate why that retardedness deserves props? Next time you politely decline something that isn't to your taste someone will throw a bottle at you! :confused:

Also apparently you have to be a 13 year old fanboi or be kissing Axl's ass to have a different opinion on Guns N' Roses? What kinda logic is that? No one's deemed you anything for having an opinion. Bizarre. :crazy:

Edited by RandallFlagg

Right, his percentage would be smaller, but he would still be making more money.

Exactly, there's a reason Azoff went apeshit trying to get a reunion, his philosophy is fuck music and integrity show me the product and green green $$$$$$$$$$

Azoff got a big head about being a miracle worker for reunions, but I don't think he lacks integrity.

to all the fuckheads saying they are done with gnr.......don't let the door hit you in the ass.

We wont. You keep on kissing Axls ass.

If you like a band and support them, you are an ass kisser ? Weird fn concept!

ikr

If I'm not mistaken, besides the original 5, Dizzy and Matt are also being inducted as Guns N' Roses. Question now, since Axl won't be there, does Dizzy show up? Does he decline? I'm guessing Dizzy stays home as well.

Azoff got a big head about being a miracle worker for reunions, but I don't think he lacks integrity.

Not in his world so to speak but he most likely didn't care much for whether Axl and the others desired to make an honest record, just the financial opportunities but hey that's his job i guess.

to all the fuckheads saying they are done with gnr.......don't let the door hit you in the ass.

We wont. You keep on kissing Axls ass.

If you like a band and support them, you are an ass kisser ? Weird fn concept!

It was a reply to the person who called everyone who feel they are done with GNR fuckheads (He clearly learned his english by watching Axl rants on youtube).

For me, it's two different bands. It's the original Guns, and it's Axl and his coverband. I would go to a GNR concert to see and hear Axl, that's it. That's my personal opinion.

I was hoping he would show up on Hall of Fame for the millions of fans who just wants to see him in the same room as Slash, but he won't. Is it so extremely strange that a lot of fans are disappointed by this?