Axl Rose not attending HOF

Tabitha27

I can't wait for anyone to confirm Groghan's claim, so I will just test it myself:

I sure wish Axl would release a new album. That would really create positive buzz for the band. I really mean it. It's not contrived from my part. And Axl is an asshole.

Now I'll wait for the ensuing shitstorm Groghan has predicted.

We all know, its just a manufactured bogeyman that Groghan keeps parading. I have never seen a single post here that expresses hostility for the idea of another album.

You two are funny. It is cute how much you guys care about my posts.

I havent called anybody a Nutter in over a month - but continue to bring up the term if you like. Odd that it bugs you so much, but the term reunionist doesn't bother you at all. Funny how that double standard works.

Soulmonster, remind me what the challenge is? I get you, damn smooth, Rabia and a couple others mixed up. Are u the one who said I must be a bitter little man in real life because I apparently carried a grudge about you from topic to topic .....no, u wouldn't have said that, because you carry grudges. Were you the one who based Duff for his letter because he didn't send it a month ago, but then didn't hold Axl to the same standard with his letter? No, that would make you a total hypocrite. Hhmm. I know you see yourself as the Axl and forum police, and it is very important to you to fight with posters you feel are not praising Axl or are not using the term original correctly, right?

I honestly don't remember which ones of those are you......so remind me what you are talking about.

Laughing at your posts doesn't show "caring" about them - it simply means that your continuous "woe is me" spectacle is amusing, that's all.

Who cares if you haven't called anybody a nutter on (GASP!) "over a month". You're the one who originated the term and used it over and over and over. So why cry that you are now associated with it. As for the term reunionist, I haven't used it AT ALL and I am under no obligation to go on a crusade against perceived "double standards" that torture you- go fight your own battles.

Talking about double standards, its funny how you say that Axl is "sucking at the old guys' teat" when he sings his own songs from AFD and the Illusions. So would you say the same thing about Myles Kennedy singing Axl's songs?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should spend it on a spine.

You are clearly misinformed,nice try at "snarky sarcasm".

Yeah, yeah, misinformed.

Axl did not contribute even 1% to the breakup of the old band, everybody in the world is out to get him, behind the scenes the other guys are monsters. Yada Yada Yada. That cover all the bases for your personal agenda?

Because if Axl had said last week, "You know what, I'm going to go to this event and make the best of it," Dizzy still would have stayed home from his own Hall of Fame induction because despite being in Guns n' Roses for over 20 years, he still can't afford a $3000 ticket, right? :thumbsup:

Edited by axlsalinger

He should spend it on a spine.

You are clearly misinformed,nice try at "snarky sarcasm".

Yeah, yeah, misinformed.

Axl did not contribute even 1% to the breakup of the old band, everybody in the world is out to get him, behind the scenes the other guys are monsters. Yada Yada Yada. That cover all the bases for your personal agenda?

Because if Axl had said last week, "You know what, I'm going to go to this event and make the best of it," Dizzy still would have stayed home from his own Hall of Fame induction because despite being in Guns n' Roses for over 20 years, he still can't afford a $3000 ticket, right? :thumbsup:

:lol: now that's snarky sarcasm

Edited by sweetness

Hey Axl, wake up!! you destroyed Guns, your current band is not Guns, stop using the name for your own secret purposes, stop all your anger and hate, forgive you and forgive the past. God bless GNR: Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steve.

Axl, Wake up! it is NOT time to die!!

Well it's a fair question, and a good one, but it has shown that most just want for him to tap dance or shuck-jive for and with some folks he may or may not be able to stan near for 10 minutes. Put your feelings aside or childhood dreams for a second to realize when you try to force someone alongside another for reasons other than their's, then that will make them either crazy or crazier.

Don't care if it's sad that he won't talk/play with some people but that's just how the way he feels wrong or right, well let me not make that assumption given that NONE of us knows what's in his head. Hell I don't know if he knows lol :rofl-lol:

id rather axl care about the music and not his legacy or fans which is what he does. to him music first, everything else secondary. i support everything he does because WE DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING CLUE how complicated the world of GNR is. if it was that easy for him to release new music and shut the haters up he wouldnt do it anyway because he wont compromise the art. whatever is the means to produce the product, however long that takes, is my preference. with that said i am salivating for new tunes...

So your question is do I care about Axl? Well does Axl care about me? The answer is No. I've never met the man, nor Slash, Duff or Izzy.

Since thier fans are (mostly) people they'll never see or meet, as a performer you'r job is to Perform. That's all you do, Perform. When you

choose not to do that when a special occasion arises such as this, it puts you in a bad light. Why would it make a fan happy when a performer

chooses not to show? Instead of basking in the delight of someone who isn't there, I enjoyed the ones who were and put on a great performance.

Thank you for clogging the forum with your brainfart when you could have placed it in numerous threads.

Yay you

There are thousands of topics here bashing Axl. Fuck off.

no there isn't. in fact, i don't see a single one on the first page.

It doesn't matter whether it was a right or wrong decision. It was Axl's decision and a true fan should respect that. If he didn't want to, well, that's cool.

I respect his right to make his own decisions, but that doesn't mean I always respect or like his decisions.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Of course we care about Axl we just know that a reunion would be the best thing for all of us. Axl just has not realized it yet. Sooner or later he will figure it out. How many more years of waiting who knows.

its never going to happen

He stuck to his guns. Axl did what is best for him.

The other guys performed for the fans.

I would have much rather been able to see my favorite singer perform.

It is just the difference in how different musicians treat their fans. We are first on slash and Duff's list. Fans are a bit lower on Axl's list. That is sad, but what can you do.

Hopefully we get new music soon.

He stuck to his guns. Axl did what is best for him.

The other guys performed for the fans.

I would have much rather been able to see my favorite singer perform.

It is just the difference in how different musicians treat their fans. We are first on slash and Duff's list. Fans are a bit lower on Axl's list. That is sad, but what can you do.

Hopefully we get new music soon.

I don't beleive the HOF was ever for the fans though, I mean the fans don't vote the bands in and the event is not held for "us". I am happy the way it is the way it has been, because I don't want some "false reuniun" but that is just me