Cosmo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcatraz

This!

I was just getting into it and then I heard they pulled the plug. :shrugs:

I'll agree with you on the condition that it would move away from the mainly episodic basis it had. The concept was interesting, but they hardly got into it at all - just a new bad guy to catch every week.

24 -!!!! Best show ever

YES

Thirded. Would have said Red Dwarf but that actually is coming back, and soon! I can only hope it's much better than the last sojourn onto TV the boys from the 'Dwarf made. That Godawful Back to Earth 3 parter.

Still Game is another show I'd love to see back, although I don't suppose anyone outside of Scotland will have seen it and it's unlikely to come back becase the two guys who wrote/starred in it have fallen out big style.

Edited by Graeme

Fraiser

Cheers

Dukes Of Hazzard (Would like to see how the Duke Boys manage without Boss Hogg or Uncle Jesse)

Seinfeld

House

Law and Order

Gunsmoke

Bonanza

King Of The Hill (Started to suck after season 6 but some episodes were still funny though)

Edited by Death Star

Well they brought back Dallas. Seinfeld would be good but it would have to be a little better than it was before it went off the air. I guess the best one would be the Sopranos or Rome.

Seinfeld was putting out their best shit the last several seasons, the fuck you on?

also inb4 Arrested Development fanboys.

The problem with Seinfeld is it just got a little too over the top in the later seasons. Maybe when Elaine changed her hair. I think just before that, and maybe just after, the show was at it's best. Still hilarious though.