Dj is in the studio

OptimusPrimeNL

In a Interview with Collegemagazine.com:

With a lot on his plate these days' date=' ASHBA has no plans to take it easy. Guns N’ Roses just returned from their three month Summer European Tour and plan to tour again very soon. But for now, he's in the studio, “writing songs around the clock” and focusing on the new album. [/quote']

Full interview here: http://www.collegemagazine.com/editorial/2888/Born-To-Play-CM-Interviews-Guns-N-Roses-Lead-Guitarist-Dj-Ashba

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for DJ. He's gonna release his own Guns album. No vocals or anything, but DJ is on it.

Lol! Pretty much this.

In a perfect world he'd be finishing up the unreleased tracks, but I'd be willing to bet that's not remotely the case And he's just writing songs that will most likely never be released in his home studio.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think they even need to write anything. There's an entire fucking album probably waiting to be released.

Axl said he had 32 songs, 26 of those are done. That was in 2006.

Assuming 32 are 'done' after 6 years, minus the 14 we have, that's 18 songs. Release that.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think they even need to write anything. There's an entire fucking album probably waiting to be released.

Axl said he had 32 songs, 26 of those are done. That was in 2006.

Assuming 32 are 'done' after 6 years, minus the 14 we have, that's 18 songs. Release that.

This. Frankly I have little interest in hearing what a DJ and Ron album would sound like. I want to hear the rest of the Bucket-Finck record first.

until Axl is a room throwing down lyrics n melodies there is nothing other than band guys throwing down riffs.... release what is done, tour.... then rent out somewhere fabulous for 6months with EVERYONE there and write something new... this piece by piece recording in isolation is bullshit, you need collective momentum, not one dude shredding on their laptop

DJ's Snakepit Swagpit

Rumored song titles include "Shameless Self-Promotion" & "Fat Emo Girls Love Me".

Don't forget "Fan Punching" and "Shameless Self-Promotion pt. 2"

And "Monster is in my refrigerator".

For Gods sake, Don't turn this into a Dj-Hate thread!

This is pretty much the reason why I rarely post anymore. It seems that any time someone posts a thread discussing a present/past band member's projects (whether it's Axl, Slash, DJ, Bumblefoot, Steven, etc...), the thread just turns into a total and utter inane sludge-fest that is full of vile and moronic rambling.

Oh dear.