Help Me Decide Which "Reckless Road" Book Cover to Get

ChristmasFnatic

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wanna buy this book soon, Im so confused which cover to get, so I decided to just let you guys vote. Im torn between the choices. Of course, Ill just not add the other 3 members.

Im gonna let Marc sign this book, so I wanna pick the best one, but I guess its a tie. So what say you?

BIG THANKS!

axl_cover.jpg

slash.jpg

recklessband.jpg

Edited by ChristmasFnatic

I bought the regular cover version first and later got the Slash cover edition.

If I had to chose only one it would be the regular edition as that picture is iconic and really represents the old band...hope to someday buy the limited edition print of it from Marc when I have a few extra $$$..my dream would be to get it signed by the whole band but I know this would be near impossible these days.........

Edited by classicrawker

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I must say that I think the Axl one look coolest.

Edit: Just saw the Duff one! Take that, God damn it!

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Thanks guys. Thing is, Im only interested on the ones posted above. So I guess Axl and group are the most popular. Slash and slAshba are both tied.

They're tied at everything. Even life

Cant argue with that. They really got that aura in them(for the good or bad) that makes them stand out, sometimes over Axl!

Thanks guys. Thing is, Im only interested on the ones posted above. So I guess Axl and group are the most popular. Slash and slAshba are both tied.

They're tied at everything. Even life

Cant argue with that. They really got that aura in them(for the good or bad) that makes them stand out, sometimes over Axl!

Dj needs to marry a hooker! Bunny Ranch anyone?? :thumbsup:

Steven cover! :P

I've actually met Marc and spoke with him for about 45 minutes. He was the nicest and most humble guy... (and he had some AWESOME personal stories). He actually said that the Steven cover was EXTREMELY popular! It wasn't the highest selling one, but very very popular. I imagine it was due to not many being produced because of the popularity of the other members versus Steven, but he said he's always sold out of those when I was at his restaurant.

Just my 2 cents.

If you have a favorite member then go with that cover but if you like the band as a whole you have to go with the band cover. It was there first off stage photo and the band just came back from Hell Tour. They were tired and hungry and experienced hell together. They knew what they had was special after playing just 2 gigs and wanted to show Los Angeles what they had to offer, play gigs and write music together. The look on their face in that photo is worth a thousand words. By the way incase you didn't know, I didn't take the photo for the band cover. Jack Lue did he did the off stage photo shoots and was the one who taught me how to shoot. I was there and watched. I had a different photo picked out for the book but then realized that photo had to be the cover of the book.

Here was the one I was going to use

http://i49.tinypic.com/213ivqq.jpg

Edited by recklessroad