Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

great news. some posters here considered slash doing talk shows "selling out". and now that's axl everything's fine. lol.

It's not selling out, it's media whoring if anything.

I hope some good questions get asked.

Go and participate!

Can you participate? Perhaps Bumblefoot will call in and ask Axl about the plans for 2013?

Fans who would like to participate in Rose’s appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live can visit the website for ticket information, www.jimmykimmellive.com. Jimmy Kimmel Live airs weeknights at 12am PT/11pm CT on ABC.

:)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great news. some posters here considered slash doing talk shows "selling out". and now that's axl everything's fine. lol.

You're just a bitter little cupcake! :takethat:

It is not selling out or media whoring on Slash's part or Axl's. It's called promoting their work and Axl should have been doing it all along. Hopefully he will do more intervews.

axl's band will still be a gnr replica after the interview. this ain't going to change anything in the grand scheme of things.

in europe and in most parts of the world, nobody knows who is jimmy kimel and nobody watches his show. so i don't know how this will help axl to write songs and record them. i really don't know.

Jimmy: So tell me about your upcoming residency with GN'R.

Axl: Well, it's gonna be a celebration of our first album Appetite and also our last album Chinese Democracy with deep cuts from both and maybe a few surprises thrown in there too!

Jimmy: Right, so basically the same thing you've been doing since HOB 2001?

Axl: .......

Jimmy: Ummmm, seen any good films recently?

Why are always the same posters who try do derail the thread? :jerkoff:

So, who's gonna be recording this for the ones who don't get Jimmy Kimmel Live?

Unless you aren't in the US, who doesn't get Kimmel? I know when it first started, some local affiliates didn't run it, but I don't think that's been the case for years. And if you aren't in the US, it will be online by the next day usually.