The Breaking Bad leaked info/speculation thread [FUTURE SPOILERS - BEWARE]

ManetsBR

First off, gonna edit a spoiler alert into the title...clearly this post contains spoilers.

Second off, I'm not gonna speculate too much, but here are some points to consider:

- Hank will not and cannot turn Walt in, for a few reasons. Hank puts a lot of emphasis on family, and turning in Walt and Skylar would destroy Jr. and Holly's lives, there is no way Hank will put them through that. Additionally, Hank could be in serious trouble too since his treatment was payed for by drug money.

- Skylar is likely dead by Walt's 52nd birthday (i.e. the opening scene of season 5). Walt takes on small traits of people that are dead because of him - Walt arranging his bacon could be because Skylar died because of him.

- Odds are, Walt takes Saul's offer on the guy that can make him disappear. He has an alias in the opening scene of season 5.

First off, gonna edit a spoiler alert into the title...clearly this post contains spoilers.

Second off, I'm not gonna speculate too much, but here are some points to consider:

- Hank will not and cannot turn Walt in, for a few reasons. Hank puts a lot of emphasis on family, and turning in Walt and Skylar would destroy Jr. and Holly's lives, there is no way Hank will put them through that. Additionally, Hank could be in serious trouble too since his treatment was payed for by drug money.

- Skylar is likely dead by Walt's 52nd birthday (i.e. the opening scene of season 5). Walt takes on small traits of people that are dead because of him - Walt arranging his bacon could be because Skylar died because of him.

- Odds are, Walt takes Saul's offer on the guy that can make him disappear. He has an alias in the opening scene of season 5.

Pretty much this.

Honestly my gut feeling is telling me he will be the only one left alive for some reason. The show started with him being diagnosed with cancer, having minimal time to live - and he does all of this for his family up until mid season 3. It would be ironic and fitting for him to be the only survivor when all hell breaks loose.

That sounds enough tragic and good for a Breaking Bad finale. Sometimes I think Walter should die, because that's what we have been waiting for since the pilot. But because he planned to die and not having to deal with all the bad consequences, it would be more tragic if had actually lived all alone, by having his whole family killed due to his business. Sounds good.

Guest bellastar2355

Come on now guys. Skyler is amazing and the greatest character on the show. I'd bang her.

No, I wouldn't. I'd bang Marie though.

I'd bang Walter.. but then again I love Gingers

I'm a ginger. ;)

:wub:

Edited by bellastar2355

I just hope that bitch Skyler dies. Seriously, I don't care if Walter lives or dies, if Hank arrests him or not, because either way, I know it's gonna be awesome, with enough turnings, no matter what. But I do hope Skyler dies. Or something really bad happens to her.

I heard a rumor that hank finds out, doesn't arrest him. Then months later as hank "accepts" it, walt continues to make meth. Walts son goes to a party and tries meth for the first time and dies. Walt finds out the meth his son died from was his product. Walt kills himself.

End of series.

I heard a rumor that hank finds out, doesn't arrest him. Then months later as hank "accepts" it, walt continues to make meth. Walts son goes to a party and tries meth for the first time and dies. Walt finds out the meth his son died from was his product. Walt kills himself.

End of series.

Crap ending.

Guest bellastar2355

There has been rumors that the little girl (Hollie I believe) will be killed... that would really be something

Yea, based on this pic from his Twitter:

MgnbKwY.jpg

WTF lol ...

There has been rumors that the little girl (Hollie I believe) will be killed... that would really be something

MgnbKwY.jpg

WTF lol ...

It's clearly a doll of baby Holly, but I don't know where it's going...they must be doing something pretty fucked up if they need a doll of Holly.

Guest bellastar2355

MgnbKwY.jpg

WTF lol ...

It's clearly a doll of baby Holly, but I don't know where it's going...they must be doing something pretty fucked up if they need a doll of Holly.

I hadn't seen the picture before, but now I see why those rumors are going around. Thanks for the pic... poor holly :(

The innocent one is going to pay for Walter's mistakes (If it's true)

End of series.

Kinda cool idea.

Hank has plenty of dirt on his family; Walt had an "online gambling problem", Marie is a kleptomaniac, Jr. was caught trying to coax someone into buying him booze, Walt smoked pot as far as Hank knew/knows, and does he know about Skylar's helping Ted get out of trouble with the IRS? Can't remember on that last one. But the point is, Hank knows something illegal that every member of the family has done, and never takes any action...even when it falls under his jurisdiction like with the pot. Plus he can't take Walt down without it biting him in the ass since drug money paid for his treatment.

My favorite joke ending has always been how the show is one big attempt to get Jesse to learn chemistry. I read 2 other great ones on Reddit yesterday though:

- Walt kills Chad after getting the gun from the trunk for always being as ass to him...and after shooting him says "wipe down this" while grabbing his crotch :lol:

- The scene where Walt learns he has cancer replays, and it turns out the whole show was part of his zoning-out while the doctor is speaking

The argument that Hank won't attempt to bring Walt down because his therapy was paid for by Walt is kind of nonsense.

If you follow the character and story arcs from the show, it's really been one where the bad man (Walt) has it over the good man (Hank). Hank's life, his career, his family have been put into jeopardy numerous times directly and indirectly as a result of Walt's actions. If and once Hank puts all the pieces together he'll have no problem going after Walt with everything he's got.

Big deal that the therapy was paid for by Walt, it's not as though Hank took the money knowing where it came from (and will likely be seen as a cynical attempt by Walt to pay off his sins/guilt).

The first few episodes will be Hank putting all the pieces together like he did with Gustavo Fring. Walt will likely discover that Hank is onto him, which will precipitate Walt doing things that will likely motivate Hank and hence backfire on Walt. My guess is that unintended consequences will cause havoc on Walt's family (i.e. death of children/wife or something). I think the four moving pieces of the last 8 episodes will be Walt, Hank, Jesse, and the drug gang that Walt passed off his business to.

And for those wondering if the show will end badly for most key characters, it's been pretty much confirmed by show creator Vince Gilligan. Watch his interview on the Colbert Report and he acknowledges that things aren't going to end well for most involved.

Guest bellastar2355

Aaron Paul also confirmed it ...

What sucks is I love Hank, and Hank is going to look bad no matter what he does at this point. He will be "betraying" family, or "betraying" his job, which we all know means so much to him

Edited by bellastar2355

Dean Norris, the actor who plays Hank, asked for his character to be killed cos he wanted to do another job. But they told him they couldn't kill him cos he was the key in the end of the story. So I think he will go after Walt. He will stay as the good man.

Edited by izzygirl