NIN are back

Chinaski

http://pitchfork.com...-2013-and-2014/

NOTE FROM TRENT:

Nine Inch Nails are touring this year.

I was working with Adrian Belew on some musical ideas, which led to some discussion on performing, which led to some beard-scratching, which (many steps later) led to the decision to re-think the idea of what Nine Inch Nails could be, and the idea of playing a show. Calls were made to some friends, lots of new ideas were discussed, and a show was booked - which led to another, which somehow led to a lot of shows.

The band is reinventing itself from scratch and will be comprised of Eric Avery, Adrian Belew, Alessandro Cortini, Josh Eustis, Ilan Rubin, and me. The first shows will begin this summer, followed by a full-on arena tour of the US this fall, and lots of other dates worldwide to follow through 2014.

Lots of details and dates to come. See you soon.

TR

Edited by Chinaski

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am one of the biggest Robin Finck fans in the world. That being said, I'm just about as excited about this lineup as I would be if Robin came back. This looks like it's going to be fucking epic.

They've gone from a 4 piece live band to a 6 piece. Following in GNR's footsteps?

Edited by wfse