Should GnR have their own brand of beer?

Bumblefeet

The majority of alcoholic products branded with band names will just be shitey stuff that will only sell due to the name.
I'd class the Maiden one as an exception though as Robinsons are a decent brewery (Old Tom is a lovely beer) and also Bruce is a big real ale fan (I'm also a bit of a beer geek) so wouldn't let the band be associated with something that was pish.

What about Bumblefoot Brown Ale?

GnR should not have a brand of beer. But Axl should start a craft brewery and give it a similar name. Rose Guns brewery or just Rose brewery, or gunrose brewery, etc. Anyhoo, i would prefer a brewery tie-in rather than an actual beer called "Guns n Roses" or a "guns n roses" line of beers.

If Axl started a brewery, Locomotive could be a dark powerful stout, Nightrain could be a strong barrel aged dark ale (like dragon's milk or bourbon county stout, etc). Catcher in the Rye could be a super hoppy ale with rye in it. Mr Brownstone could be a high octane double bock, or a rauchbier. Coma could be some insanely high alcohol monster with tons of ingredients. One of the beers could have rose petals in it, or rose hips, something like that. The Garden could be an IPA or hoppy ale. But dont have "Guns n Roses" or "GnR" on the bottles. imo

Carry on.

Edited by brainsaber

They have Duff. Does that count?

When I was in Barcelona, I was surprised to find out they actually do sell Duff beer. I thought it was just on the Simpsons!

They sell it in some stores here in Brazil too... never tried it though.

If its a beer, Mr. Brownstone. Liquor- Bad Apples.

I think your on to something...

They have Duff. Does that count?

When I was in Barcelona, I was surprised to find out they actually do sell Duff beer. I thought it was just on the Simpsons!

They sell it in some stores here in Brazil too... never tried it though.

I've seen it for sale online before. Never seen it for sale in the US tho...