Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

Just got back from Boston #2 and all I have to say is WOW!.....even better than Wednesdays show...no special guest but the band was fucking energized tonight......ended up with lower bowl Section 107 Premium seats side stage left with a perfect view for my $85 tickets...man I hope they play more shows in New England...would love to catch a show in MSG, NYC before the tour ends....

Grab tickets if you can as the boys still deliver.....

you had good luck with your 85s for both shows! awesome, man! rock3

Just got back from Boston #2 and all I have to say is WOW!.....even better than Wednesdays show...no special guest but the band was fucking energized tonight......ended up with lower bowl Section 107 Premium seats side stage left with a perfect view for my $85 tickets...man I hope they play more shows in New England...would love to catch a show in MSG, NYC before the tour ends....

Grab tickets if you can as the boys still deliver.....

you had good luck with your 85s for both shows! awesome, man! rock3

Yeah, did not score pit but had great seats for both shows that exceeded my expectations as I would have been happy with nosebleeds. I was also pleasantly surprised at how good the band is playing. You can see they still enjoy playing the old songs and always deliver a great show and never mail it in...it is amazing to me that after 50 years they still have the fire....really hope they add more shows this tour as I would love to see them again..........

Well, I'll be going to one, just not both. Poor wording on my part.

Whole thing with the tickets being bought under my mom's name and not mine and them not being able to change it. Bullshit.

you should keep fighting that, its really bullshit

ive had that problem too with a gig a few years ago. i raised hell until they could change it

Yeah that's total bullshit. I'd keep fighting it. In Toronto even though they told you to bring your photo ID, credit card, and order number they only ended up checking your ID and crossing your name off the list. I think the idea of bringing all three items was to ensure there was back-up in case of an attempt to scam or an oversight. Doing it that way, there is literally no logical reason why they can't accept your credit card and order number in place of your mom's ID (even though it'll be her name on the list).

"Your picture ID, confirmation number, and the credit card used to make the purchase are required for pick-up. You will not be permitted to pick up your tickets without these three (3) items."

Essentially I have 2/3 of them, and can obviously have my ID, but it doesn't say anything about it having to be the ID on the order or whatever.

Ugh, it just fucking sucks. Philly is too far of a drive to chance the whole thing. I appreciate the efforts to combat scalpers, but not when it fucks people like me over in cases like these.

That's what I was saying though - it tells you to have all three but they only ended up checking ID at the Toronto show. If you could still show the order number and card I don't see why that won't be sufficient. Keep fighting the good fight!

Don't forget, Powerage was able to use someone else's $85 tickets and they let the guy he was buying from pick up pairs at different times.

That's what I was saying though - it tells you to have all three but they only ended up checking ID at the Toronto show. If you could still show the order number and card I don't see why that won't be sufficient. Keep fighting the good fight!

Don't forget, Powerage was able to use someone else's $85 tickets and they let the guy he was buying from pick up pairs at different times.

Exactly, they CAN make exceptions to the printed rules as they see fit. I still think if you show up and explain what they told you on the phone initially you'll be okay :shrugs:

I guess we could show up and say it's under my mom's name but lie and say on the phone they told me I'd be fine with the paid credit card and whatnot :lol:

Goddammit.

Didnt they ACTUALLY say that when you got the tickets though? So it wouldn't be lying...