Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

That's the hardest fan vote yet...if it was for certain Taylor would being moonlight that'd be great... and all the rest are just killer songs!

Idk if I would even vote lol

Everyone said MT would play on SFM since he rehearsed it with them...he hasn't played on it yet. I'd say nothing is definite for MT other than Midnight Rambler, Sway, CYHMK, and Satisfaction. That being said, it is hard to imagine Moonlight Mile without MT.

Unless BS forces me to vote one way or another (:lol:), I'll probably vote Shine A Light.

Listening to the radio on the way here and they said they think Can't You Hear Me Knocking got the vote. Won't be disappointed, but would rather hear one of the others.

You will be a lucky man if you get CYHMK especially if Mick T plays on it...........have a great time tonight mate as there is nothing like a Stones show...hope you score pit.......

Actually, I'm one row from the last in the back lol It's a pretty good view of the stage though. I'm excited :)

Pic on FB looked like a great view for upper seats. You'll still love it!

I'm at Rush in Hershey...we got the rotations I didn't want, wish I was at the Stones <_<

Actually, I'm one row from the last in the back lol It's a pretty good view of the stage though. I'm excited :)

I'm at Rush in Hershey...we got the rotations I didn't want, wish I was at the Stones <_<

Hey man is gladly take a rush show right now.I'm stick at home watching my roommate play wind waker Edited by ZoSoRose

Hey man is gladly take a rush show right now.I'm stick at home watching my roommate play wind waker
What the fuck is wind waker? :lol:

Hey man is gladly take a rush show right now.I'm stick at home watching my roommate play wind waker
What the fuck is wind waker? :lol:

An old zelda nintendo game lol, my bad

Yeah, was surprised when they played WTWCD and CYHMK was great but still would have preferred something else.

Under The Boardwalk was a nice, different surprise but kind of 'meh' overall. It was cool though.

Overall the show was great. Even with having to be back up in the rafters I had a good time and hope I get to see the Stones again sometime in the future and hopefully closer next time :)