June 5th, 2013 - Buffalo, NY

Silent Jay

What an announcement. :lol:

Still, I can actually go to this.

Do it!!! We're going!

Tomorrow I'll make sure I can get the day off work and then I'd say it's a done deal. $43 ain't all that bad!

I know, and it's outdoors (It's that big park outside the First Niagara Center), so they'll have to be done early!

We're taking my dad to this one, it's gonna be his first GN'R gig. Wanna do the barrier with us?!? :awesomeface:

Awesome, it'll be a close drive for me then.

As long as I can get the whole day off, I'm more than happy to go early to try the barrier with you guys!

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it!!! We're going!

Tomorrow I'll make sure I can get the day off work and then I'd say it's a done deal. $43 ain't all that bad!

I know, and it's outdoors (It's that big park outside the First Niagara Center), so they'll have to be done early!

We're taking my dad to this one, it's gonna be his first GN'R gig. Wanna do the barrier with us?!? :awesomeface:

As long as I can get the whole day off, I'm more than happy to go early to try the barrier with you guys!

We'll probably steak out all day, so we can always save you a spot worst case scenario ;)

Fabio, they created the hype by tweeting that there would be an announcement. They rarely do that.

But, the tweet said there would be a concert announcement, correct? Not a tour announcement or announcement of another residency or anything else, right?

I'm just confused as to what people were actually expecting based off of the tweet. The GN'R Twitter account said concert announcement and a concert was announced. I understand HOPING for more, but I just don't see any more than a single concert announcement was hinted at.

Ali

Do it!!! We're going!

We'll probably steak out all day, so we can always save you a spot worst case scenario ;)

Good to know! And naturally we can plan better when it gets closer.

Fabio, they created the hype by tweeting that there would be an announcement. They rarely do that.

But, the tweet said there would be a concert announcement, correct? Not a tour announcement or announcement of another residency or anything else, right? I'm just confused as to what people were actually expecting based off of the tweet. The GN'R Twitter account said concert announcement and a concert was announced. I understand HOPING for more, but I just don't see any more than a single concert announcement was hinted at. Ali

OMG you're so ridiculous I can't even handle it. :lol:

Made the drive from Toronto to Hamilton in 2011 to see 'em. If it's the same show I won't be going to this. I'm done supporting this band if all they're going to do is continue the endless hit parade. If by some miraculous chance they retool the show (completely different setlist framework, new/different songs) then I'd consider it. $43 isn't too bad, but I'd have to buy a ticket for my girlfriend and another $100 on gas/parking/incidentals. $200 to see the same show I've seen 14 times already? Don't think so.

I hope others who go have fun. And who knows, maybe they'll announce a Toronto date, but I think I'd still be on the fence even for that.

Edited by downzy

Should have left the title as is..

This is a contender for Thread Of The Year. :lol:

Thinking of coming down for this? Or not worth it? :tongue2:

I've got the Stones the next night, and the weekend away at the Niagara Falls Comic Con..can only stretch things so far.

I've got the Stones the next night, and the weekend away at the Niagara Falls Comic Con..can only stretch things so far.

Right, didn't even think about the fact that the second Stones gig is the next night :lol:

But, the tweet said there would be a concert announcement, correct? Not a tour announcement or announcement of another residency or anything else, right?

I'm just confused as to what people were actually expecting based off of the tweet. The GN'R Twitter account said concert announcement and a concert was announced. I understand HOPING for more, but I just don't see any more than a single concert announcement was hinted at.

Ali

What's your opinion on Axl making Steph take a dump in a litter box. I would love to hear your opinion on that. You seem to be able to defend anything Axl-related, it's hilarious..

Edited by izzydoezit

Right, didn't even think about the fact that the second Stones gig is the next night :lol:

I had planned on the second Stones gig but ended up with the first. I guess everything happens for a reason!

Ali

What's your opinion on Axl making Steph take a dump in a litter box. I would love to hear your opinion on that. You seem to be able to defend anything Axl-related, it's hilarious..

Seeing that Erin denied that even happening, t isn't to hard to defend that lmao go back to blabbermouth.

Edited by GNRFan53

But, the tweet said there would be a concert announcement, correct? Not a tour announcement or announcement of another residency or anything else, right? I'm just confused as to what people were actually expecting based off of the tweet. The GN'R Twitter account said concert announcement and a concert was announced. I understand HOPING for more, but I just don't see any more than a single concert announcement was hinted at. Ali

OMG you're so ridiculous I can't even handle it. :lol:

Do you have an on-topic counterpoint to anything I wrote?

Ali