June 5th, 2013 - Buffalo, NY

Silent Jay

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when KISS said "Concert Announcement" that was a big Canadian tour plus some U.S.A. Monster Tour Dates

when GN'R said "Concert Announcement" that was only a show in Buffalo, yeah, cool for the fans that are going, but it was not that big to do the fans wait

One of rock and roll's most notorious and legendary bands

Yeah, I remember when DJ Ashba came out of the water during the Estranged video. Or, it was really cool when you notice that Chris Pitman is trying to sell Axl drugs at the beginning of Welcome To The Jungle. Yeah, that solo Bumblefoot does during Sweet Child of Mine is one of the greatest solo's ever.

What an announcement. :lol:

Still, I can actually go to this.

Do it!!! We're going!

Tomorrow I'll make sure I can get the day off work and then I'd say it's a done deal. $43 ain't all that bad!

I know, and it's outdoors (It's that big park outside the First Niagara Center), so they'll have to be done early!

We're taking my dad to this one, it's gonna be his first GN'R gig. Wanna do the barrier with us?!? :awesomeface:

back to reading foucault and trying to forget this announcement.. dont get me wrong.. im happy for the once that will go to the concert.. i just hyped myself to much for this... my own fault.. so.. discourseanalysis here i come...

Edited by Nytunz

we're creating euphoria for nothing, they said "concert announcement" not "tour announcement" or "major concert announcement"

This.

I'm interested to see how many people show up, for better or for worse. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones had over 10,000 at this venue last summer, that's a massive crowd by their standards.