New Official merch

Gordon Comstock

Maybe in true Axl style he has done a 360 degree turn on the whole control freak thing and just handed the reins to DJ. He was brought in at the time money troubles were rumoured. Perhaps GnR is another Ashba™ investment and he is now reaping the rewards.

If he did a 360 he'd be right back where he started from. :thumbsup:

You are right I meant 180. My bad, it's very late here. Lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe in true Axl style he has done a 360 degree turn on the whole control freak thing and just handed the reins to DJ. He was brought in at the time money troubles were rumoured. Perhaps GnR is another Ashba™ investment and he is now reaping the rewards.

If he did a 360 he'd be right back where he started from. :thumbsup:

You are right I meant 180. My bad, it's very late here. Lol

Hahahaha :rofl-lol:

Guest bellastar2355

I actually like it... looks nice all nostalgia looking.... meh! Who am I kidding... it looks like what a towel would look like after ashba uses to clean off all his makeup :(

Doesn't all the old logo stuff being to Slash? Axl said something about Merck getting him into trouble back in '06 for pushing merch with classic GNR designs.

Slash designed that logo too.

Edited by InThisGrave

It looks like Dj Ashba played a couple of levels of Grand Theft Auto Vice City, couldn't grasp the fact you can't swim so went and designed a GNR tee in the style of the game. And somehow convinced Axl it was swag.

If they has only implemented swimming in Vice City, maybe we could have had better merch...