Do You Think Deep Inside & Ego Aside, Axl Really Wants Slash Back?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ career wise is more accomplished than Slash will ever hope to be.

mods should really do something about these cupcakes.

At what point did I lead you to believe I was trolling. Everything I say I back 100%.

Indeed.

Is this trolling mod sanctioned? I'd like to know before people start talking about the reasons for this forum going down the tubes.

True. Slash will NEVER have a clothing line as successful as Ashbaswag, and will NEVER co-write Christmas songs with Neil Diamond. LOL Saul Hudson.
This ;)

A reunion means Team Brazil go back to being Axl's assistants with no say in the management.

I don't think it necessarily means less money for them as a reunion will see major money for all those involved but it does mean less power

They would no doubt remain Axl's personal manager though. They wouldn't all have to have the same manager, I don't think VR did.

Guest bellastar2355

the answer to me would have to be with why slash showed up at axls place in like 2005/2006 or so. what was his intent, would axl be even willing to listen, why was there never an attempt again....AND wtf actually happened that day.

He wanted to resolve a lawsuit with Axl.. Supposedly he was drunk but his wife made him do it.... but Beta didn't let him speak to Axl

the answer to me would have to be with why slash showed up at axls place in like 2005/2006 or so. what was his intent, would axl be even willing to listen, why was there never an attempt again....AND wtf actually happened that day.

He wanted to resolve a lawsuit with Axl.. Supposedly he was drunk but his wife made him do it.... but Beta didn't let him speak to Axl

If you had a crazy drunk ex-wife showing up at your house wanting to come in while you're in the middle of a custody battle, would you let her in?

Perla was prob. fed up and annoyed with Slash's whining and whatever emails she read,and nasty phone calls they got. I wouldn't be surprised if Perla and Beta emailed back and forth.

i know what alledgedly happened...i just wish we would get the real story. something never sat right with me about it. pretty sure slash never responded after it was said he showed up bc he was so sure VR would be huge and didnt want to jeopordize that. too bad he had a head case for a lead singer. bet he regrets not making ammends back then now...

I think Axl has said he's happy with this current line up. I don't think Slash was really into helping Axl do what he wants. Slash is more like a wild animal, you just have to accept what he kills and brings back to the cave.

I think Axl has said he's happy with this current line up..

How happy can he really b playing to a fraction of the audience he used to. He's completely washed up, and getting back together with slash is the only way he will have any relevance ever again. He's certainly not going to get there on his own writing/recording methods.

True. Slash will NEVER have a clothing line as successful as Ashbaswag, and will NEVER co-write Christmas songs with Neil Diamond. LOL Saul Hudson.

:lol:

lol owned with passion.

- Successful clothing line, Sixx AM, he wrote Motley's latest album

- He tried with Snakepit, He has his own overpriced guitar, He failed with VR

DJ > Slash

Interesting you are getting a free pass with this fine piece of trolling.

I think Axl has said he's happy with this current line up..

How happy can he really b playing to a fraction of the audience he used to. He's completely washed up, and getting back together with slash is the only way he will have any relevance ever again. He's certainly not going to get there on his own writing/recording methods.
Theyve been getting great reviews for their live shows. So I think in Axls mind he doing great, the Vegas residency etc. Maybe now hes coasting a bit.

Get back together with Slash seems unlikely, and there still no garuantees.