Films that should have had a sequel

Films that should have had a squeal

Based on what I'd been told about Paranormal Activity at the time, I should have let out a few squeals. But I didn't find it scary. :lol:

Master and Commander (2003) was great and seemed set up for one, never happened, shame because I think the film is pretty breathtaking in many cases, especially the sound and cinematography, any others?

It was based on a book iirc and the book was part of a series, so there was material for sequels, but I'm guessing it didn't do well enough at the box office.

Pulp Fiction.

I respectfully disagree.

Although not a direct sequel, Taurentino may be planning on making a film set during WWII where African American soldiers are being mistreated in the US army. They then proceed to kill all the whites. It is a revenge movie with obvious connections to Django and Basterds.

Pulp Fiction.

I respectfully disagree.

Although not a direct sequel, Taurentino may be planning on making a film set during WWII where African American soldiers are being mistreated in the US army. They then proceed to kill all the whites. It is a revenge movie with obvious connections to Django and Basterds.

He has a lot of stuff written and ideas that he's probably going to have other people work on them. He said he wants to get out of directing at some point in the near future. Death Proof made him think about where he was going as a director because he even said it was bad. After the flak over Django, he might call on a black director, maybe RZA who just did Iron Fists with QT and Eli Roth producing.

I would like to see Pixar create a follow-up to The Incredibles.

I just came on this thread to post the same thing. Never understood why they didn't.
The thing about Pixar is, if they're intent on a sequel, they will take their time and do it conscientiously. Consider how long they took to pursue Monsters Inc. for example. The Incredibles will inevitably be followed-up, it was simply too good not to try again. Edited by NGOG