Pitman interview, nothing is coming

rckn

lol..

Axl sure surrounds himself with "funny" people.

Dizzy: this is the best incarnation of gnr

Stinson: Get on board or fuck off

Ashba: hey thanks to the police for the private elicopter ride #swag

Pittman: Why put records out? Nobody buys albums

and even Axl: definite maybe

Are they insane?

It won't work on my phone. What does he say exactly?

"we're not knocking ourselves out to release new music. It doesn't matter. We'll go out and play the songs people want to hear. Its not the right time for a new album". Pretty much along those lines.

Thanks

lol..

Axl sure surrounds himself with "funny" people.

Dizzy: this is the best incarnation of gnr

Stinson: Get on board or fuck off

Ashba: hey thanks to the police for the private elicopter ride #swag

Pittman: Why put records out? Nobody buys albums

and even Axl: definite maybe

Are they insane?

no, they aren't insane. they're just mediocre musicians milking the legacy of a great band.

Does anyone in GNR besides Bumblefoot want to put out new music? Seems like the rest of them think its this big chore and they don't mind just playing the same songs over and over again that they didn't write. I mean, do they not know what wanting to be in an actual band is like? Shouldn't you want to be putting out music instead of spending your life playing the same 40 songs?

Does anyone in GNR besides Bumblefoot want to put out new music? Seems like the rest of them think its this big chore and they don't mind just playing the same songs over and over again that they didn't write. I mean, do they not know what wanting to be in an actual band is like? Shouldn't you want to be putting out music instead of spending your life playing the same 40 songs?

DJ and Bumblefoot seem to be the only ones who want to actually DO something as members of GN'R other than tour on the back of other people's material.

DJ and Bumblefoot seem to be the only ones who want to actually DO something as members of GN'R other than tour on the back of other people's material.

And Fortus.

Maybe the 3 of them should start a band.

Bumblefoot could do vocals, they could all do guitar, and they could get some unknown drummer to join.

It won't work on my phone. What does he say exactly?

"we're not knocking ourselves out to release new music. It doesn't matter. We'll go out and play the songs people want to hear. Its not the right time for a new album". Pretty much along those lines.

Not so good news for the fans whom want new music...

Not suprised nothing is coming, it has been pretty apparent that GNR as a whole has become complacent in being an act that covers songs played by people long before these current instrumentalists came into the picture.

If they are so insistent in just playing the "songs people want to hear" they should just reunite the musicians that were a part of making those songs to begin with

It is a shame it is turning out this way, I would love to see the band move forward but it seems that won't happen in the forseeable future

Edited by WhazUp