Pitman interview, nothing is coming

rckn

If people are still sad/disappointed by this news, you've straight up got a extra pair of chromosomes.

Axl and the boys have made it more than clear that milking the heyday cow is their main priority. Way before this. At least Pitman has the good decency to admit it.

If you're ever expecting to hear newly released music by Axl while Axl still has a pulse, you're your own worst enemy.

Only way we're hearing new stuff is if it leaks and/or gets milked after Axl dies.

I expect Axl to release the second half of Chinese. It could take years, but I believe we'll hear it in the next 4 or 5.

If Axl sees it as a double, then I don't see why he would only release half of it.

If people are still sad/disappointed by this news, you've straight up got a extra pair of chromosomes.

Axl and the boys have made it more than clear that milking the heyday cow is their main priority. Way before this. At least Pitman has the good decency to admit it.

If you're ever expecting to hear newly released music by Axl while Axl still has a pulse, you're your own worst enemy.

Only way we're hearing new stuff is if it leaks and/or gets milked after Axl dies.

I expect Axl to release the second half of Chinese. It could take years, but I believe we'll hear it in the next 4 or 5.

If Axl sees it as a double, then I don't see why he would only release half of it.

lol.

Yeah.

You Have fun with that.

Reminds me of what people said about Chinese and how it will never come out. They were all wrong.

That's back when Axl had a one and only shot to win the masses with "Guns N' Roses" material that didn't contain any other essential ingredient that added weight to the name. After that overall backlash and rejection, it's over. He blew it. You think the label's gonna invest millions into him again like they did for Chinese? Totally different scenario.

The label might release another "GNR" album if Axl gave them one, but they're not gonna invest in him as much as Axl probably thinks he's entitled for them to invest in him. He had his chance and he crashed and burned. I think he's done with the ambitious aspect of his career because he's scared of further failure and ridicule (more claims of "SEE! We knew you couldn't make good GNR music without Slash and co!) , he's burnt out, and because the label's never gonna invest another dime for him to tinker and/or create.

It's over. Ovveeeeerrrrr. Even his sock puppets are pretty much giving up. Just save yourself the hassle. You'll thank me later. Fuck, you should be thanking me now!

Thanks man.

Its kind of ridiculous that we all keep saying "when Axl dies we'll get new music". We all know he's here NOW and we're sitting by letting him not release anything. I understand there's not much we can do, but whats the point in waiting till he's dead. Then he really CAN'T release anything new. I know its unrealistic, especially with this band, to expect fans to matter in anyway, but its kind of sad we don't at least try to get him to release some stuff. I don't know what the method would be, I just know that when he's dead we'll probably all be saying "well wasn't there something we could have done when he was alive?" Just a thought.

Its kind of ridiculous that we all keep saying "when Axl dies we'll get new music". We all know he's here NOW and we're sitting by letting him not release anything. I understand there's not much we can do, but whats the point in waiting till he's dead. Then he really CAN'T release anything new. I know its unrealistic, especially with this band, to expect fans to matter in anyway, but its kind of sad we don't at least try to get him to release some stuff. I don't know what the method would be, I just know that when he's dead we'll probably all be saying "well wasn't there something we could have done when he was alive?" Just a thought.

Well what else can we do? I thought maybe using the power of the Social Media to spread the word that we are frustrated fans... but even then, Beta will probably just hide it from Axl :shrugs:

Well what else can we do? I thought maybe using the power of the Social Media to spread the word that we are frustrated fans... but even then, Beta will probably just hide it from Axl :shrugs:

I know. There really isn't anything we can do. It just seems so futile saying "well we'll get stuff when he's dead". When that happens, we won't be able to hear any feedback from him about releases, we won't be able to ask questions. I know we aren't just sitting idly by while nothing gets done, but it feels like we are. Just such a weird thing to think about that he's here, alive, living and breathing, and we can't do anything to move GNR forward since he clearly doesn't care. Once he's dead, the train is over.

add that he surely has it written and signed by TB that nothing will ever get released "officially" after his death.
well, maybe some "i still hate Slash" and "i hate fans and about everyone else"-letters come out, that he will have written over many years making them sound difficult to understand but in the end are just excuses for being an asshole and being more hatred out of his lungs.

Pitman is right. why release an album? really The only bands who should be releasing albums are the New comers. Gnr already have a great catalogue they aint EVER gotta do shit again.

we will just have to hope for leaks. or reunion with slash or buckethead.

Edited by Frozen Inferno

fucking lol. Everything about that interview is hilarious; Mother Goose's attitude, his arm around the chick, "why put out records? we don't care", this is the greatest thing I've seen on this site since the 06 leaks, this is monumental.

There may not be music, but we get shit like this. Guns N' Fuckin Roses :rofl-lol:

Why is this shocking?

If Axl wanted to release new music, it wouldve happenes by now.

ChiDem was a colossal failure, simply an epic failure, one for the history books. And you expect he's gonna come back with something written by DJ and Bumby and Pitman?

Come on. Axl knows it's all over, his employees know its over, just accept it.