Vinyl LP and Turntable Discussion

RussTCB

Finally found a great record store here in Vegas; Moondog Records on Maryland Parkway.

Got a mint 1st pressing of A Saucerful Of Secrets (2nd Floyd LP) the other day and I've been looking for that record for a few years now.

In talking with the owner, I mentioned that I really wanted to find Roger Waters' Wall Live In Berlin and he said he was almost certain he had it at home. He took my info and sure as shit, he called me today to say he had it. It's a promo copy in mint condition. He gave it to me for $45 which is a GREAT deal.

So pumped!

I went to moondog when I was there recently. I felt overall, they were pretty high priced. Cool store though.

I felt the same way about the pricing, but I got the 2 Floyd related LPs for prices I was comfortable with.

Finally found a great record store here in Vegas; Moondog Records on Maryland Parkway.

Got a mint 1st pressing of A Saucerful Of Secrets (2nd Floyd LP) the other day and I've been looking for that record for a few years now.

In talking with the owner, I mentioned that I really wanted to find Roger Waters' Wall Live In Berlin and he said he was almost certain he had it at home. He took my info and sure as shit, he called me today to say he had it. It's a promo copy in mint condition. He gave it to me for $45 which is a GREAT deal.

So pumped!

I went to moondog when I was there recently. I felt overall, they were pretty high priced. Cool store though.

I felt the same way about the pricing, but I got the 2 Floyd related LPs for prices I was comfortable with.

Yeah I just picked up a 12" KISS single and payed a little more than I could get it for online, but it is fun finding them in stores so it's worth it.

So glad to see that everyone is getting such great LPs! I'm still on cloud 9 after having found the last 2 Floyd related LPs I was looking for in Vegas. We're having our weekly music night later and I cannot wait to play A Saucerful of Secrets for some people who've never heard pre-Dark Side Floyd.

I got Sounds of a Playground Fading by In Flames. Fantastic fucking album, probably my favorite of theirs, or at least tied with Clayman.

Got here yesterday, sounds amazing :D

I also ordered Population Override, but it won't be here for about a month...

Where did you order it from and where's it going to?

I've ordered a lot of stuff from overseas to get delivered to Detroit. Some arrive much faster than others for whatever reason. I'm currently waiting for an LP from Greece and I feel like it's going to take forever lol

It's been a good week anyway though :D

1VbuyxU.jpg

Nice work!

The LP I'm waiting for from Greece is now showing up in the USPS tracking system, so that's a good sign. No details yet on a delivery day, but at least it seems to have made it out of Greece lol

I got Sounds of a Playground Fading by In Flames. Fantastic fucking album, probably my favorite of theirs, or at least tied with Clayman.

I've ordered a lot of stuff from overseas to get delivered to Detroit. Some arrive much faster than others for whatever reason. I'm currently waiting for an LP from Greece and I feel like it's going to take forever lol

Holy christ. Amazon lied, it got here today. That may actually be the fastest I've ever received a record :lol:

Holy christ. Amazon lied, it got here today. That may actually be the fastest I've ever received a record :lol:

That's great news!

My record left Greece on 01/27. The tracking number is now in the USPS system, but doesn't show any tracking info yet.

I'm crossing my fingers something shows up in the next couple of days. I was expecting it to take about a month though, so I'm not worried or anything (yet) .

Sometimes things show up in tracking just as having been shipped, but it never says where it is after that. That happened with my UYI II mini LP, and it just showed up about 10 days later.

Just checked tracking and it's showed up in New York as of this morning. I'm guessing it'll be here by Wednesday or so next week. I'm so stoked for it to finally arrive!

Sometimes things show up in tracking just as having been shipped, but it never says where it is after that. That happened with my UYI II mini LP, and it just showed up about 10 days later.

Just checked tracking and it's showed up in New York as of this morning. I'm guessing it'll be here by Wednesday or so next week. I'm so stoked for it to finally arrive!

My Pink Floyd mini LPs should be here around the same time :D What album are you waiting for?