BBF Nightrain Chat Discussion

wasted

As much as I agree, it's not so logical. I mean, was there any indication that Axl was just gonna show up here and chat with us? No. You can't predict anything with this band.

But yeah, don't hold your breath...

Expecting something surprising out of this is setting yourself up for disappointment. Just enjoy it for what it is.

As much as I agree, it's not so logical. I mean, was there any indication that Axl was just gonna show up here and chat with us? No. You can't predict anything with this band.

But yeah, don't hold your breath...

Expecting something surprising out of this is setting yourself up for disappointment. Just enjoy it for what it is.

For months, you've all bitched about not having exclusive band content on the website. Now they give you a video chat with the amazing BUMBLEFOOT, and you're still going to bitch because he doesn't tell you anything you want to hear about music Axl recorded with some other guys many years ago... Leave BUMBLEFOOT alone!

How DARE people have their own opinions!!!!!!

You tell em.

How dare people think that a band member could share information about that band's music!!!!!!!!!

For months, you've all bitched about not having exclusive band content on the website. Now they give you a video chat with the amazing BUMBLEFOOT, and you're still going to bitch because he doesn't tell you anything you want to hear about music Axl recorded with some other guys many years ago... Leave BUMBLEFOOT alone!

You tell em.

How dare people think that a band member could share information about that band's music!!!!!!!!!

Having an opinion is great. It's trying to pass of lies as facts that is not cool...

I think if he does, Axl wont find any one else to fill in. GNR will be free to do Motley Roses hard rock record Tommy and Del want to do. Dj is basically a Crue guitarist he doesn't need Ron shredding across his riffs. That might be a great record if they make it work. If they stick with the pro tools tapestry of CD. Like Ron and he did some awesome stuff on CD so I don't want him to leave. I'm not sure what I would do if I had a back problem long term. I had one short term and it was just annoying, but it got better. I could sit, like a flight of 8 hours would be agony. I'd have to get up and hear all this cracking, could barley walk. But then it got better. And it's like whoo too, but to have that pain forever. I don;t know, fuck that! surely more medicine or extreme pain killers. I took no pain killers after a while. I did for a bit, but just nurofen plus. Hope Ron gets to do Shackler's more if they tour, like after Jungle.

Speaking of Motley Roses: I heard an interesting rumour prior to the press release that Motley Crue is going to do a farewell tour because of the advance medical issues with Mick Mars and his progressive disease (Ankylosis Spondelitis) that will eventually make it so he cannot tour : That DJ had been tapped to take his spot in the future: However, it looks like Crue is going to pull a Led Zeppelin thing and end Crue for good following the farewell tour .

I cannot think of a better guitarist to replace Mars at this stage of the game though and would love it IF it was true.

it deems unlikely the crue will keep in classy. Theyll prob do a Mars obiturary tour. Dj has already worked with Motely so i think he might stick with Axl. Maybe Axl is saving Atlas for the reunion and Dj will take Without You to the next level.

You tell em.

Are you fucking kidding me? All you do is post long boring indignant repetitive tirades against people you disagree with. At least try to get it under a hundred words.