Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

Damn. Thanks for the info though.

Also, no fanpack or any special edition for US?

I'm just gonna buy the issue at Barnes and Noble. It's about $13 every month on import. It should come with the CD and magazine but probably not the poster or pins. Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Damn. Thanks for the info though.

Also, no fanpack or any special edition for US?

I'm just gonna buy the issue at Barnes and Noble. It's about $13 every month on import. It should come with the CD and magazine but probably not the poster or pins.

You sure this issue will be $13 if it's £16 in the UK? Isn't $13 the price for the regular £6 issues?

Will California Breed be the opening act for Slash when he plays Ireland in November??

UK for sure but not sure about the rest of Europe. I know they're talking about it so i won't be surprised if California Breed is opening for the full european Tour. ;)

• Like 1

Getting a photo with slash is hard. You have to meet the right people to get you on the guest list it seems.

That's what I did. I had someone get me into the $500 meet and greet for free. Awesome experience but I don't know how I'd feel about it if I paid for it. I didn't though so yay

• Like 1

The Aerosmith tour starts tomorrow, correct? So we might get a Youtube clip of the new single if it's played?

The tour does not start until next month. Aerosmith is still in Europe as is Myles with Alter Bridge. The single I presume is still billed for the June 13th date?

The Aerosmith tour starts tomorrow, correct? So we might get a Youtube clip of the new single if it's played?

The tour does not start until next month. Aerosmith is still in Europe as is Myles with Alter Bridge. The single I presume is still billed for the June 13th date?

Yep.

The guitars sound good some gnr to them but those damn fucking vocals I just can't get over them and this is coming from a gigantic slash fan. I've seen and met slash quite a few times actually had the nerve to mention a couple of things about the vox on the work he has done with Miles. His response was it can be an acquired taste. Got the feeling we're going to be stuck with Miles for a good while to come.