Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

Why hasn't the whole song leaked on some obscure European station yet?

Because rules are rules and Slash will post the link of the song on Friday ! hehe

Funny story, in London during the private gig, he confessed the new song "Bent To Fly" (not even a single!) was aired ramdomly on UK radio station and noone paid attention! dammed ! :lol:

Because rules are rules and Slash will post the link of the song on Friday ! hehe

Funny story, in London during the private gig, he confessed the new song "Bent To Fly" (not even a single!) was aired ramdomly on UK radio station and noone paid attention! dammed ! :lol:

Damn, really.... I wonder if any listeners actually picked up on it.... :blink::lol:

Did they announce it was from his new CD? if not, that's probably why it went unnoticed :P

Slash2baz do you know if there are any plans in releasing a music video for the first single... or music videos at all?

Absolutely no idea about a music video for the new single yet! :shrugs:

No idea about radio station, i assume Slash will share the link of the stream tomorrow ;)

I wonder if when the time has come to make music videos that they do something more story-telling as oppose to a performance video with shots of a crazy woman, some cartoony animated video, or shots of proshots with the studio audio in it.

I mean Anastasia had the easiest idea to make a story video and that did not happen and that kinda made me sad. Hopefully, this time would be a bit different in that end.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

Just put the fucking thing out.

Hey, at least we know in 12 hours we will hear new Slash, guaranteed.

I'm pretty fucking excited about that!

12 hours? Just 6 hours until 6 am, like the tweet said

Sorry, my bad, I'm in Australia and unsure of the time differences.... :lol:

6 hours is even better!!!

A few posters from the ABNation forums found the song on iTunes. Search "Slash World on Fire". As a result, I'm downloading and listening to it now. You got to pay $1.29 though.

I think it's better than You're A Lie.

Edited by Anguyen92