Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

I only listened to the second time. Solos are KILLER ,man
Myles is somewhat acceptable, but i really want Todd on the whole song. Production is a bit more polished than AL, but sounds good to me. Every instrument heard well so the mix is balanced. Slash tone in the solos is spot on. Also they finally ad some PROPER effects
Really dig it so far

Can't wait to hear the full record, i will definitely buy it when it comes out

Definitely a good choice for a single. I remember started to worry when we hear the 30 second snippet, but the full song is really good
Radio friendly? yes
But it's better than You're a Lie. Hell even Myles voice is grown on me this time. Perfect for the summer time

Definitely a good choice for a single. I remember started to worry when we hear the 30 second snippet, but the full song is really good

Radio friendly? yes

But it's better than You're a Lie. Hell even Myles voice is grown on me this time. Perfect for the summer time

Perfect for the summertime sure but there's so many potential singles on this album! :headbang:

So hope you guys dig it !

I found this better than "You're A lie" too ! ;)

Pretty good. Chorus is the weakest part (same problem I had with Anastasia), bridges are great, love the solo. 3:00 to the end is awesome.

Certainly more going on in it than You're a Lie, dunno if I prefer it or not, too early to say, I really like You're a Lie.

• Like 1

Official link for the stream here we go ! :headbang:

That's Nickelslash right there. Don't like the single at all, generic-radio-friendly-rock-song-that-you-will-forget-about-2-seconds-after-it-ends.. but i will give the full album a try once it leaks, it can`t be worse than AS..

Edited by Russel Nash

It's okay, I think it's a grower. I like the tempo, I'm not overly fond of Myles vocals but I think he suited this better than some previous stuff.

I'm not blown away but will give it a few more listens and probably check the album out on the basis of it.

A few posters from the ABNation forums found the song on iTunes. Search "Slash World on Fire". As a result, I'm downloading and listening to it now. You got to pay $1.29 though.

I think it's better than You're A Lie.

Found it and bought it. Thanks for the heads up dude.

Weird though, Slash's tweet said it would be available in iTunes starting Monday, so I'm guessing this was a glitch?

A few posters from the ABNation forums found the song on iTunes. Search "Slash World on Fire". As a result, I'm downloading and listening to it now. You got to pay $1.29 though.

I think it's better than You're A Lie.

Found it and bought it. Thanks for the heads up dude.

Weird though, Slash's tweet said it would be available in iTunes starting Monday, so I'm guessing this was a glitch?

I saw a tweet from him saying it's available on iTunes canada and US today and on the 16th in Europe and uk.

I think it's a good song. Nothing stellar, but definitely good. Agree with what someone else above said, I think Myles is kinda bringing down Slash/Brent/Todd. I find his vocals and lyrics to be hit and miss.