I bought the last two copies of Chinese Democracy at my local dollar store to give out for Holiday gifts

Subtle Signs

Just out of curiosity. Were there any AFD or UYI copies?

No. The next best album that I saw was a GIGANTOUR compilation CD

A live album culled from Gigantour festival shows in Montreal (September 2, 2005) and Vancouver (September 9, 2005) was released onCD August 22, 2006 and on DVD September 5, 2006. The album features performances by Megadeth, Dream Theater, Anthrax, Fear Factory, Life of Agony, Nevermore, Dry Kill Logic, Symphony X and Bobaflex.

Just out of curiosity. Were there any AFD or UYI copies?

No. The next best album that I saw was a GIGANTOUR compilation CD

A live album culled from Gigantour festival shows in Montreal (September 2, 2005) and Vancouver (September 9, 2005) was released onCD August 22, 2006 and on DVD September 5, 2006. The album features performances by Megadeth, Dream Theater, Anthrax, Fear Factory, Life of Agony, Nevermore, Dry Kill Logic, Symphony X and Bobaflex.

Thanks. I guess I will find them at Best Buy... at a higher price. I might check it out just for the hell of it :P

is it true, CD is out of print, and they are still shifting the original run?

will there be a second run?

Once it's in the 99 cent stores, they've been written off by the record company, and I have yet to see a copy pop up. Maybe "Chinese Democracy Dollar Store Sightings" could be a thread.

is it true, CD is out of print, and they are still shifting the original run?

will there be a second run?

I sincerely doubt there will be a second run until one of the following happens...

1. A new album is released

2. Axl Rose dies/publicly quits music/ or some other huge event.

Other than that, I am sure Universal is just happy to have not lost $14 million and to pick up the (paltry) profits from online sales, Spotify streams, Pandora plays, etc.