New Clip Discussion

Coma16

Perhaps getting this site shut down is the point? So we might all flock to another one?

Above I stated facts. Now, my opinion: This is a majorly elaborated scheme to drop the bomb on MyGNR, inciting Guns N' Roses and Team Brazil to take some sort of legal action against this forum, so that his board is the only one left.

OR he didn't plan anything, just fucked himself up again and decided to put the blame on someone else.

This whole thing is extremelly silly and stupid. There's no big deal, right? Well, who's making the biggest drama out of it? Yeah, him. And why? I mean, if he has nothing to do with it, why is he being so worried about it?

He has a legal agreement with Axl Rose not to share any of the material he stole from Beta's laptop. But he shared Better Gome, he shared Going Down, and there are evidences that he shared the preview now. I mean, it has been common knowledge for everyone on the forum that he sent some samples to this forum admin. This has been the official story for months. And now that the shit has hit the fan suddenly there's a third person, totally unknown until now? I don't know you guys, but I find it very weird. If I was accused of something I didn't do I would deffend myself immediately, and not wait months to do so.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that, as we all know, he used the stolen unreleased material to blackmail Guns N' Roses? What a nice trustworthy person he is, isn't it?

100% wrong. Even ask HV is it was M who sent him the file...

Just did. He said it was. And also, why would a third guy come here and send it to HV to "prove that MSL was telling the truth"? Think about it. It makes no sense. And how would MSL know the content of the email? He's gonna show up now and tell us that he forgot to mention that guy also told him that he emailed HV and told MSl what was on it? Even if it wasn't him, he already broke his contract with Axl Rose on the Better Gone leak. And the Going Down leak.

The important point here is whether I sent the file to multiple people

so you admit you sent it to *one* person despite previously telling the community you immediately deleted it?

You're telling me then that is illegal to have unreleased material? You serious? You have a fucking book written by Axl Rose on your computer, why don't you just shut up and stop gathering evidence against yourself.

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 1

Groghan for band manager 2k14

This.

lol manets admitted that HV was trying to frame MSL. Not really sure what the fuck is happening :lol:

I'm so confused myself. But it appears someone who has posted in this thread is responsible for the leaks. It's he said she said until legit facts are proven.

I told her I thought they came from him, but the original source was still MSL.

You know Beta personally?

Only one person in the GNR community would take forum drama to retard level 11 like this.

Hint: He's overweight.

You talkin Axl Rose?

Is anyone else confused as what is going on around here?

YES!!! YESS!!! YES!!!! YESS!!!!

Edited by ARBeast

I really don't know what to believe.. Unless msl was covering for the "original fan" with 11 tracks I do remember hearing him say numerous times that he (msl) sent mygnr the samples but that mygnr didn't think they where real.. I'm sure it's somewhere in these archives or msl/gnrs archives.. But I could be wrong.. I have done a bunch of drugs in my day so my memory is a bit jaded

I really don't know what to believe.. Unless msl was covering for the "original fan" with 11 tracks I do remember hearing him say numerous times that he (msl) sent mygnr the samples but that mygnr didn't think they where real.. I'm sure it's somewhere in these archives or msl/gnrs archives.. But I could be wrong.. I have done a bunch of drugs in my day so my memory is a bit jaded

You're not wrong. This has been common knowledge for months and MSL never denied it until now that it came back to fuck him in the ass.

• Like 1

The important point here is whether I sent the file to multiple people

so you admit you sent it to *one* person despite previously telling the community you immediately deleted it?

Now the story is changing? Did I send it to all of my crew, the staff and some regular members here with instructions to leak the clip on Christmas Eve and blame you, then upload it to soundcloud with a link to your site?

Or did I send it to one person, with specfic instructions never to send it on to anyone else, ever?

Apparently you have written confessions to the former, so lets see them. Post them up. Show us all your non existent proof of my crime. Call me out. Koo?

How do I become one of these faux insiders that everyone seems to be all the sudden?

Steps

1) Complain about GNR

2) Talk shit on Team Brazil

3) Do a complete 180, get to know Team Brazil personally

4) Get info

5) Leak only tiny fragments to forum members to look impressive

Is that about right?

• Like 1

You're not wrong. This has been common knowledge for months and MSL never denied it until now that it came back to fuck him in the ass.

Wrong. M had the person who sent them to him also create a set of clips to send to forum admins here. People just assume that M sent them because he was the middle man. Do you really think he's stupid enough to risk it considering that he's been under their microscope?

How did he blackmail GNR? Do you know info we don't? Please share if so.

How did he blackmail Guns N' Roses? Are you kidding me? Download this: http://www.4shared.com/video/ReEvsiRq/mister_saint_laurent_guns_n_ro.html

It was on my YouTube account but I took it down after he begged me.

Seen it. That was from 2011. I doubt he is like that anymore... especially after the "agreement" or "contract" or whatever it was. He doesn't talk about that stuff anymore, and I can understand why. He's not like that at all anymore, very anti leak. I'm not sure why anyone would think he leaked it...

Wrong. M had the person who sent them to him also create a set of clips to send to forum admins here. People just assume that M sent them because he was the middle man. Do you really think he's stupid enough to risk it considering that he's been under their microscope?

So he incited someone to share the unreleased stolen material? He incited someone to commit a crime? That's a crime.

He's not leaking stuff anymore, he's getting stuff leaked. He's a manipulative pathological lier who over the years learned how to make a perfect leak.

I'm not saying he did intend to leak this. But she did share, he did incited others to share. Something he legally agreed not to do.

Edited by ManetsBR

How did he blackmail Guns N' Roses? Are you kidding me? Download this: http://www.4shared.com/video/ReEvsiRq/mister_saint_laurent_guns_n_ro.html

where did that guy go?.. Never heard that before.. Guess that's why msl can't talk about 2011..China is where cd II went..

How do I become one of these faux insiders that everyone seems to be all the sudden?

Steps

1) Complain about GNR

2) Talk shit on Team Brazil

3) Do a complete 180, get to know Team Brazil personally

4) Get info

5) Leak only tiny fragments to forum members to look impressive

Is that about right?

And approach Axl all the time like u run HTGTH. Yup.

Seen it. That was from 2011. I doubt he is like that anymore... especially after the "agreement" or "contract" or whatever it was. He doesn't talk about that stuff anymore, and I can understand why. He's not like that at all anymore, very anti leak. I'm not sure why anyone would think he leaked it...

You doubt he's like that anymore :lol:

Sorry jman, but that's just cute.

And after the agreement, he shared Better Gone and Going Down with very few specific individuals. I have plenty documented evidence to literally prove this. Do you think he can control himself? He even agreed to delete the material, but months later he was doing podcasts about it.

Sorry guys, there's no way out here.

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 2

You doubt he's like that anymore :lol:

Sorry Josh, but that's just cute.

And after the agreement, he shared Better Gone and Going Down with very few specific individuals. I have plenty documented evidence to literally prove this. Do you think he can control himself? He even agreed to delete the material, but months later he was doing podcasts about it.

Sorry guys, there's no way out here.

Well, I guess you know things I don't. More power to you.

I wash my hands of this silly shit, it's confusing and pointless.