The Announcement about the announcement thread #SATour Announcement

Guest NGOG

I wonder if they forgot to run this little tour thing past Axl first.....

lol can you imagine that?

"Hey Beta, I was reading some stuff here about a Guns N' Roses Tour in March... Didn't I told you that was the month I planned on trying every lasagna on the market?!"

:rofl-lol:

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I wonder if they forgot to run this little tour thing past Axl first.....

lol can you imagine that?

"Hey Beta, I was reading some stuff here about a Guns N' Roses Tour in March... Didn't I told you that was the month I planned on trying every lasagna on the market?!"

Thist 100% actually happened in the summer of 2001.

I have less understanding for people in other parts of the world, with no plans to attend the shows, who are only using this as an opportunity to post yet more drivel.

/jarmo

I like how fans that aren't able to travel to South America to attend are somehow dismissed as irrelevant.

'Be careful of the toes you step on today because they may be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow. '

I have less understanding for people in other parts of the world, with no plans to attend the shows, who are only using this as an opportunity to post yet more drivel.

/jarmo

I like how fans that aren't able to travel to South America to attend are somehow dismissed as irrelevant.

'Be careful of the toes you step on today because they may be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow. '

What a positively douchey thing for him to say.

So, by Jarmo's logic, if for whatever reason you don't attend a show, you have no right to share your opinion and have no point of reference. Note that this is a guy who gets flown out to tour with the band. Nice.

In all honesty, this band officially has the worst PR of any other band. Can someone provide any band that is worse?

There is a homeless man who plays violin at my subway stop. His PR is more reliable than Guns n' Roses.

LOL he could probably sling feces at anyone that tries to tip him and he'd still be better.

Jarmo's currently wigging out on his site at people about how "things don't always go your way", so yeah, this is it folks....

That guy's posts are just cringeworthy. Almost as cringeworthy as announcing an announcement that will anounce something ;)

Don't be too harsh.

It's the ebbs and flows of Guns being open and passing on information as and when it is being planned.

What would have happened if Guns had changed their mind this week and toured the US instead. Do we then jump all over this forum?

We either have a semi open Guns N' Roses passing on news that is changeable to forums and fans understanding the whole picture. Or we go back ten years, and Guns just shut the door and we get nothing.

Edited by Mysteron