The Announcement about the announcement thread #SATour Announcement

Guest NGOG

Yes? :lol: Imagine what was the worst way.

They could have publicized a statement that Buckethead was back in the band; and retracted it a few hours later, saying that it was a misundertstanding and that they were only informing us of #Ashbaswag new line of emo masks #BullyYourFanbase

I imagine the "Guns N' Roses" quote was done as favor so Jarmo wouldn't look like a complete tit.

He should have kept his mouth shut and just let GNR announce when they were ready...

I find it difficult to imagine that Jarmo would announce anything without triple checking it first though.

I imagine the "Guns N' Roses" quote was done as favor so Jarmo wouldn't look like a complete tit.

He should have kept his mouth shut and just let GNR announce when they were ready...
In the end, that may have been best. I agree.

Ali

In the end, that may have been best. I agree.

Ali

This.

Looks like even Jarmo wanted his own lil' exclusive.

FAIL.

I find it difficult to imagine that Jarmo would announce anything without triple checking it first though.

Yeah, the guy probably got the OK from management, then something messed up, but they didn't want to make Jarmo look too bad, so they said he was right in their message, and then slapped on that Happy Holidays message on the poster in a stroke of genius.

I'm still in denial and expecting another announcement in the next few hours.

I don't doubt that but what was the point? For us to keep a look-out (like we wouldn't have found out if GNR announced something on their own)? Maybe HTGTH felt left out of the...

I wonder if they forgot to run this little tour thing past Axl first.....

lol can you imagine that?

"Hey Beta, I was reading some stuff here about a Guns N' Roses Tour in March... Didn't I told you that was the month I planned on trying every lasagna on the market?!"

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 1