The Announcement about the announcement thread #SATour Announcement

Guest NGOG

Gonna have to change the date in the title soon.

I'd like to announce that tomorrow 12/24/2013, mygnr will be making an announcement about the title change for this thread!

Woah, don't get ahead of yourself. I thought we discussed only announcing the announcement that we'd change the thread title tomorrow?

• Like 2

I'd like to announce that tomorrow 12/24/2013, mygnr will be making an announcement about the title change for this thread!

Woah, don't get ahead of yourself. I thought we discussed only announcing the announcement that we'd change the thread title tomorrow?

Happy Holidays to mygnr fans all over the world.

As for everyone else? Powerage5 was right...

• Like 2

Have you discussed this with HV? I wouldn't announce an announcement without his prior approval.

Have you discussed this with HV? I wouldn't announce an announcement without his prior approval.

I'm not - just announcing our intent to announce the announcement announcing the announcement.

Wow - you know how if you say a word enough times it loses all it's meaning? That's definitely going on in this thread.

• Like 1

You guys should see if you can get a professional announcer (a la Michael Buffer) to announce the announcement of the announcement that you're changing the announcement of an announcement.

Alright that's enough. I'm getting tired and a little bit dizzy.

Ok heard back, it's just a case of clearing a couple dates -- there's nothing major to worry about, particularly for those hoping to attend he shows guys, from what I hear other than clearing a couple dates it's on and WILL be announced *shortly* :)

Maybe they're waiting for "next week" to announce this along with the Vegas DVD.

Haven't been able to be online so was not able to discuss anything after an ice storm ripped apart my neighborhood turning it into what is best described as a clusterfuck.

Speaking of clusterfuck.... back to the clean up.

Merry Christmas everyone

Haven't been able to be online so was not able to discuss anything after an ice storm ripped apart my neighborhood turning it into what is best described as a clusterfuck.

Merry Christmas everyone

it was a pretty bad one. Had to cancel my vacation. But bonus I didn't lose power so my xbox still worked

Merry Christmas everyone

We were supposed to get nailed too, but it went north of the lake. Hope you're all good and safe!

Ok heard back, it's just a case of clearing a couple dates -- there's nothing major to worry about, particularly for those hoping to attend he shows guys, from what I hear other than clearing a couple dates it's on and WILL be announced *shortly* :)

Maybe they're waiting for "next week" to announce this along with the Vegas DVD.

That's a good one, maybe they are waiting until Lars signs off on the "Better" video?.....

Merry Christmas everyone

Hope you and the family are doing fine. Many in Toronto are out of power still but I've had mine the whole time. Keep safe!

I would like to announce that the announcement made yesterday by our mod team has been confirmed and I'm now announcing to change the title thread as we speak. More announcements to come soon -- Happy holidays :)

PS -- and yes, Subsy is (always) right...

• Like 4