The Announcement about the announcement thread #SATour Announcement

Guest NGOG

I'm trying to find out what's going on.

Thank you Subs :thumbsup:

I'm not convinced I'll get straight answers but I'm trying as we speak :)
Thanks for the attempt Subs, but I agree: I doubt a straight answer will be given.

Information coming soon thanks for your patience.

Ok heard back, it's just a case of clearing a couple dates -- there's nothing major to worry about, particularly for those hoping to attend he shows guys, from what I hear other than clearing a couple dates it's on and WILL be announced *shortly* :)

Merry happy Christmahannukwanzaayule. I think I covered them all.

And I can't get excited over a SA tour. Why? Because I live in North America. If a U.S. tour is announced, I will be very excited. Now....if Santa ever gave us a reunion show, I would be full-on BeatleMania. Hair-pulling, screaming, sobbing, wailing, levitating, eyes spinning opposite directions BeatleMania. Since it will never happen, it looks like I can stay classy.

I think we tend to overreact to things like this...then again most of you have been doing this for 10+ years and have to be the most disappointed and yet loyal fan base of all time. So I understand some of the comments.

I just think that this management is still new to the business, and so hiccups will happen. Maybe we should give them a break. It will get better. They likely didn't realize how long it would take to finalize dates.

Oh well as long as there are still announcements then we can have hope. I'm excited to see what the new tour offers! (I know I know...probably more of the same, but I'm not a veteran fan so I still have the energy to jump on the hype train)

Merry happy Christmahannukwanzaayule. I think I covered them all.

And I can't get excited over a SA tour. Why? Because I live in North America. If a U.S. tour is announced, I will be very excited. Now....if Santa ever gave us a reunion show, I would be full-on BeatleMania. Hair-pulling, screaming, sobbing, wailing, levitating, eyes spinning opposite directions BeatleMania. Since it will never happen, it looks like I can stay classy.

Festivus for the rest of us :D

I'm trying to find out what's going on.

Thank you Subs :thumbsup:

I'm not convinced I'll get straight answers but I'm trying as we speak :)
Thanks for the attempt Subs, but I agree: I doubt a straight answer will be given.

Information coming soon thanks for your patience.

Soon was funny one time.

#internetoverreaction

Edited by shannen

Maybe he tolerates all this nonsense because it is costing next to nothing in comparison to other more expensive options that attach contractual obligations to it (the label). TB might not satisfy everyone but as long as it satisfies the one, that's all that really matters in the end...(-?-)

Ok heard back, it's just a case of clearing a couple dates -- there's nothing major to worry about, particularly for those hoping to attend he shows guys, from what I hear other than clearing a couple dates it's on and WILL be announced *shortly* :)

Thanks, much appreciated. Any word about Vegas / US dates?

Maybe he tolerates all this nonsense because it is costing next to nothing in comparison to other more expensive options that attach contractual obligations to it (the label). TB might not satisfy everyone but as long as it satisfies the one, that's all that really matters in the end...(-?-)

I get the sense that Axl didn't want TB to manage him. I feel like he told them it's stressful, painful, and difficult to do this, I just need to your support. But TB was likely tired of seeing Axl upset at former managers and wanted to manage for his best interest.

I see Axl telling them, "I told you so" when things go wrong, or when they get bad mouthed by fans. I imagine it's stressful to deal with contracts, especially with Guns N Roses. Axl probably feels he's been screwed over so many times that he has a million stipulations in every agreement.

The good thing about TB managing is I don't think Axl wants anyone he loves to fail. So I see him doing more to see that they have success as managers. That's why I'm hopeful for the future.

Sorry I've missed most of this latest discussion...........was there mention of a new album to support on the upcoming tour?

Yes.

Nah, just kidding. I just said that for funsies.

What you missed was literally an announcement that there's going to be an announcement about the SA tour.

Sorry I've missed most of this latest discussion...........was there mention of a new album to support on the upcoming tour?

What do you honestly think?

Well it's been over five years since the last release and Axl talked about having another album completed......toss in guys like DJ and BBF who love to write and want to add their stamp to the GnR name...........when I heard that GnR was going out on tour again, I just assumed that it would be in support of a new album. That's what normal bands usually do.