Rare 2001 Axl interview

Holy crap, check out this one. I've only ever heard the audio of it, but this seems to contain more from Axl. Plus, when they play OMG, does anyone seem to hear it a bit clearer or louder or something? Something about it gives the impression that it was a more "cleaned up" version than what's available online. Also, they show footage of the rare It's So Easy video. Crazy.

edit: wait, what the hell's going on here? These are virtually the same interview, just with different answers or something? Was this pieced together from other interviews to sound like its own? I can't figure this out...

Edited by there is no dana only zool

The idiot who is translating Axl called Buckethead "Cabeza de Balde". :rofl-lol:

hahahahahaha

I don't like Juan Di Natale as a interviewer either but he made better questions than everyone out there. And here, Buckethead = cabeza de balde, cabeza de tacho, etc...

Edited by Russel Nash
  • Like 1

So he did consider going under his own name (even if it was for a second) and nuGuns was more ready to do all new stuff.

Again, it's mentioned Interscope taking over Geffen (even though he didn't specify) threw a wrench into things.

Edited by dalsh327

So he did consider going under his own name (even if it was for a second) and nuGuns was more ready to do all new stuff.

Again, it's mentioned Interscope taking over Geffen (even though he didn't specify) threw a wrench into things.

Axl side on things always pass the test of time.

Holy crap, check out this one. I've only ever heard the audio of it, but this seems to contain more from Axl. Plus, when they play OMG, does anyone seem to hear it a bit clearer or louder or something? Something about it gives the impression that it was a more "cleaned up" version than what's available online. Also, they show footage of the rare It's So Easy video. Crazy.

edit: wait, what the hell's going on here? These are virtually the same interview, just with different answers or something? Was this pieced together from other interviews to sound like its own? I can't figure this out...

I'd imagine they were aired at different times. Same interview, but packaged differently for different shows perhaps. Hadn't heard the top one fully though, thanks.