April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

AAAGGGHH there I am chanting at 7:11 & a close-up shot at 7:34!!! Hahahaha

I thought that was you, because you wrote here that you would be wearing your CD-bandana and you'd be out front :D Nice to hear you had a great time!

• Like 1

But Margera is on a downhill since he lost his friend

I guess Bam will die a few years from now on

:(

He probably got some speedball when he got home

Can you please quit? Imagine if YOU lost your friend in a car crash and people would say the same thing to you..

It was a decent performance from Axl - unfortunately not on par with something like Philly '12...

Anyways it was great to see Duff feeling so much at ease being 'exposed' like that with Axl's band on his homeland - maybe that means something after all...

Face it, that's the best we're gonna get now, it wasn't great, but do you really expect any better now? He doesn't rehearse, has got IMO the weakest lineup he's had and he's now in his 50's. I just wish he didn't hide away for the majority of his 30's, had released ChiDem a few years earlier and released at least one follow up then I could probably accept this, but it is what it is, if you enjoy it then fair play, not sure I can keep the interest going after Duff goes and no music on the horizon (I know Richard said they hope to have music out within the next year... I wouldn't count on it though, happy to be proved wrong though...).

Reunion or quit but Axl is too stubborn to do it...........

What good is a reunion when Axl sounds like a Japanese person having his intestines pulled out through his anus?

He will get motivated when reunited with the brothers...THE BROTHERS!!!!

(brothers= Duff, Izzy, Slash, Steven/Matt)

Edited by gunnari

DJ's guitar is clearly not tuned correctly.

Not saying that to defend him because I also have enough of his manoeurism, but it's clearly not his fault.

Give him an ultimatum or get rid of him.

Overall it was not as bad as people say it was. It was an OK performance from 2012-2014 Axl standards.

I think he should loose weight and get his throat treated. He sounds like he has mucus in his throath and sinuses, that sort of gives an helium/mickey voice.

It's not like it would require some supra-difficult efforts to be only 50% better.

Come on people!

Axl was decent, not the best performance of this year, but he seemed to care. November Rain was awesome. Seriously, when you see all the performances, GNR is in another league.

I enjoyed it very much.

And Dice Clay, Cage and the introduction were very cool.

Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 1

Come on people!

Axl was decent, not the best performance of this year, but he seemed to care. November Rain was awesome. Seriously, when you see all the performances, GNR is in another league.

I enjoyed it very much.

And Dice Clay, Cage and the introduction were very cool.

That performance was soulles..And sad to watch :(

I don't know what to tell you so, maybe it's time to move on for you.

It was Axl Rose's night, and people here still blame him. I think he had some issues during Jungle-Better-This I Love, but after he kicked ass imo.

Look at the crowd the whole night, then look at the crowd during GNR. Huge difference, GNR is simply in another league. The band is killing it.

Edited by Silent Jay

Not saying that to defend him because I also have enough of his manoeurism, but it's clearly not his fault.

Overall it was not as bad as people say it was. It was an OK performance from 2012-2014 Axl standards.

I think he should loose weight and get his throat treated. He sounds like he has mucus in his throath and sinuses, that sort of gives an helium/mickey voice.

It's not like it would require some supra-difficult efforts to be only 50% better.

As much as I dislike #ashbaswag, giving him the benefit of doubt as his guitar was clearly out of tune, maybe he should of just stopped right there though? I'm hearing Joan Jett had to restart a song?

Unfortunately it was as bad as people say it is, some people just have lower standards now.

It was Axl Rose's night, and people here still blame him. I think he had some issues during Jungle-Better-This I Love, but after he kicked ass imo.

Look at the crowd the whole night, then look at the crowd during GNR. Huge difference, GNR is simply in another league. The band is killing it.

I'm reunionist, GnR purist and oldGnR fan so maybe that's the issue for me :shrugs:

Edited by gunnari

As much as I dislike #ashbaswag, giving him the benefit of doubt as his guitar was clearly out of tune, maybe he should of just stopped right there though? I'm hearing Joan Jett had to restart a song?

Unfortunately it was as bad as people say it is, some people just have lower standards now.

Yeah, he should have stopped right away. It was immediately very clear that it was out of tune, even I could hear it. And believe me, that's saying a LOT!

I'm reunionist, GnR purist and oldGnR fan so maybe that's the issue for me :shrugs:

I'm ok with that. You know, I miss the old band too, but when I'm looking at Richard, Frank or Bumble, I'm happy with that, because they are insane musicians too. And duff was there! And we've got a pro-shot!

I just don't know why people think that's sad or catastrophic. It was a decent, and enjoyable night.

I'm ok with that. You know, I miss the old band too, but when I'm looking at Richard, Frank or Bumble, I'm happy with that, because they are insane musicians too. And duff was there! And we've got a pro-shot!

I just don't know why people think that's sad or catastrophic. It was a decent, and enjoyable night.

I'm still bitter about the whole breakup...Been bitter for 20 years now LOL I just hope and pray that Axl realize that the old GnR was legendary in every way...It's still not too late for reunion..

• Like 1

What we saw tonight was the nail in the coffin. Guns N' Roses is fucking done. It's over. Such a pathetic and sad way this has all turned out. Even if they put out another album who gives a flying fuck. Guns N' Roses is over.

Can somebody give me a synopsis of how it went? All I've seen is Cage's intro, which was really fuckin' cool.

The band was great. Axl's voice was like in previous gigs, some parts good, some not so good. Dj ruined the intro the Sweet Child O' Mine and everybody hates him more now.