April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

Frank's facial expressions made him seem bored out of his mind to me during the CD songs. But his body language during the other songs,showed him rocking and grooving the hell out of them. And he seemed to enjoy playing those.

Aren't you the poster who claims to have not listened to Chinese? Franks face was priceless, it dropped - Cause Axl totally screwed up This I Love, Frank was great tonight, the small setting really showed off everyone. The weakest links couldn't hide.

MVPs:

Frank, Ron, Bumble.

Frank's facial expressions made him seem bored out of his mind to me during the CD songs. But his body language during the other songs,showed him rocking and grooving the hell out of them. And he seemed to enjoy playing those.

Aren't you the poster who claims to have not listened to Chinese? Franks face was priceless, it dropped - Cause Axl totally screwed up This I Love, Frank was great tonight, the small setting really showed off everyone. The weakest links couldn't hide.

MVPs:

Frank, Ron, Bumble.

Yes,that's me. What I was trying to say tho. He seems to be more of let's get this shit a rockin type if guy. And screw this other crap. At least that's how I saw it tonight.

And why would it matter if I have or haven't listened too CD in its entirety? I've watched this version of Guns live videos of the songs. You can see that some of them play better and enjoy playing stuff that's not the CD slow shit.

Edited by SweetRose

It wasn't terrible, but I guess it was more or less what we're used to now days. I appreciated that he was trying to use the rasp but it sounded like he can't physically maintain the rasp for any substantial length of time.

The set list was just poorly chosen, imo.

• Like 1

MVPs:

Frank, Ron, Bumble.

Yes,that's me. What I was trying to say tho. He seems to be more of let's get this shit a rockin type if guy. And screw this other crap. At least that's how I saw it tonight.

I think it's just because he doesn't have much to do during songs like TIL, that's all.

It wasn't terrible, but I guess it was more or less what we're used to now days. I appreciated that he was trying to use the rasp but it sounded like he can't physically maintain the rasp for any substantial length of time.

The set list was just poorly chosen, imo.

Yup, really should have gone for quality instead of quantity.

WTTJ or ISE

Better or TIL

SCOM

NR

Short KOHD, if at all

PC

I can understand wanting to give the fans there a good show, but it's for naught if you're dropping verses and out of breath the whole time.

And we are just going to have to agree to disagree. Lol cause just like you,I'm entitled to an opinion. And not everybody's opinion is right or wrong.

Different people like different things. And what one person sees another may not. Doesn't mean either is right or wrong.

One thing for sure,a lot agrees that Axl had some highly fucked up moments tonight :(

Edited by SweetRose

MVPs:

Frank, Ron, Bumble.

And why would it matter if I have or haven't listened too CD in its entirety? I've watched this version of Guns live videos of the songs. You can see that some of them play better and enjoy playing stuff that's not the CD slow shit.

"CD slow shit" :lol:

I highly doubt any of them enjoy playing old songs made by the classic line up opposed to songs they've added bits to/created. It would matter if you haven't heard the record because Frank's face was pretty telling when Axl messed the lyrics up. I'm just saying - you wouldn't be able to tell that, would you? :)

And we are just going to have to agree to disagree. Lol cause just like you,I'm entitled to an opinion. And not everybody's opinion is right or wrong.

Getting defensive over differing opinions about Franks face.

Jeez. :lol:

• Like 1

The best part about TIL was Ron petting (SP?) Axl when he stopped singing like if he was saying 'Everything is gonna be OK, you've had worse performances... not to mention that DJ is here' :lol: I thought Axl was really crying.

Can someone upload this shit onto Youtube??

I gotta see this...

187.gif