April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

Msn, it's getting harder and harder to support this band. He obviously doesn't care anymore about getting in shape or getting his voice back together. I sincerely hope someone tells him to turn his shit around, or Axl might become another Elvis Presley. Hell, they already have him playing Vegas residency's.

The band seemed to enjoy playing YCBM,ISE,KOHD and PC. But seemed to lose some of their enthusiasm on the other stuff.

Sweet Child was ok Axl wise,but not the best. YCBM ok but not as good as Sweet Child. And I'm not even gonna talk about Jungle. But he seriously needs to get his shit together on that one. We had like 5 different voices going on Jungle. Missed some of Nov. Rain going back n forth between the live stream n here. We lost the stream before KOHD came back on in the middle of it. Was ok.

Paradise City was ok but not the best.

Wonder if they done so many songs in order to pick the best ones for the televised version?

If you've seen some of the footage of the SA shows, this was like that. I mean, we've only seen Axl last week. How different would some of you expect him to be ? I enjoyed the show, didn't see all of it, but I thought ISE and Better were good. The intro to SCOM was painful though, and I don't really like how Axl sings it nowadays. PC was as expected. I don't think this was Axl Rose Disaster III.

I don't understand how something like the butchered DJ SCOM intro even happens.

I mean, damn, learn to take a mulligan DJ.

I have to imagine maybe he didn't have monitor feed or something - if I start playing a song that's literally a guitar solo, and it sounds like that, I'm going to stop after two notes and get that backup guitar.

I just came from the show... I haven't heard how the streaming sounded but Axl sounded really good! especially during This I love (a song I absolutely despise )

at least that's how I heard it :wacko:

lol

TIL was the worst

No matter of the stream, Axl tried at some points, but TIL was the weakest song tonight