March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

pay attention to their fan base..

compared the the small number of active posters here though, their fan base is giant. 9/10 ppl who aren't forum members probably go to the shows and love every ounce of it.

Sorry if this is an unpopular opinion, but I'm psyched as hell that this tour is going on, have no problem with the set list, and think Axl once again looks cool as hell on stage.

There is no nu GNR, just GNR. that's where the confusion lies. GNR are just doing what all other bands do. It's more like if members hadn't left what would have happened, this basically. Like Zepp don't have a massively varied set. The Stones in the end play the same songs each time I've seen them.

Zeppelin isn't a band anymore

And the Stones played 1-3 unique songs every show last year with 2 new songs in the set

But they basically play the same stuff the 3 times I've seen them, The Stones that is. But Zepp were a band that didn't play that much new songs.

Granted GNR are on the low end of playing new stuff. They vary it a little. For each tour they've normally added something. Definitely for hardcore fans who go to multiple shows there's maybe nothing new. For me I would be happy to see Catcher, even Sorry. The Seeker would be new for me.

Zeppelin played new songs each tour! But they were actively releasing albums behind each tour back in the day.

Just saying, a good band to compare to would be Aerosmith. They have had a boring setlist most of the time

Guest Gunns

I just hope dj has new stage moves, any reports on a return of the running man or hulk hogan antics? Hopefully some new moves to get the positivity back in the Gnr communities

Edited by Gunns