Destroy NGOG Thread

He lied! He is with Team Brazil!

He told us we would have new songs!

He said there would be rasp!

He told us of a grand reunion and monumental promotion!

He must pay!!!!

Just kidding, you (and broski and gunsguy) are the best reporters ever! :P

• Like 1

Should be the NGOG appreciation thread. He works very hard and he gets a lot of shit from people.

I'd be happy with NGOG replacing Axl for the rest of the tour. New songs can be whatever NGOG feels like singing at the time. We dress him up in the leather jacket + sunglasses + hat, have the South American fans screaming along to SCOM + NR, no one will tell the difference!

Respect to NGOG for working hard, probably put more into GNR than Axl has since March 2012.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I will not rest until NGOG's head is delivered to my address.

Atleast give him till the award show! Lol . Ig starting off a tour with new songs was out of the question especially when dealing with uncle axl maybe Mexico really did foil some plans? (Yeah right) I' think best chance for Mr reporters to be right is that award show shit and if not Vegas other then that I have no hope...

Jeez imagine if tonight is exactly what we get all year... No DVD no album (Ofcourse) no set list change not one new song or even old song rehashed not even going down :( for Christ sake let Tommy PLAY Going Down why the hell not ???!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1