15. Bumblefoot – Abnormal

16. Don’t Cry

17. Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

18. Jam/Nightrain

19. Jam/Patience

20. The Seeker

21. Paradise City

Fail

Can someone just give a general gist of the concert?

I'd make another thread but the mods would lock it and I really don't fill like going through 20 pages of this.

Remember every concert since 2011? Subtract a couple songs and change the solos and there you go.

• Like 3

With the way technology has come, I suprised that no one is streaming live from the show using Google Glasses.

Now that you mentioned it, I'm sure will get a stream sooner or later. It would be an interesting experience in any case.
There were several fan streams from South America in 2010. I think Sao Paulo show was one of them.

I still remember the moment he yelled "STOP" in the middle of CD and went on his little rant. That was exciting.

Yeah, it was man! Funny how we always miss the younger Axl. Imagine what Axl will be doing by 2019.

I can't see how anyone in the band wouldn't be bored, will Richard leave? probably not he has kids to feed... creatively speaking? yes, leave while you still can even though most would miss you. Bumblefoot, bored... definitely, Will he leave? really don't know, I'd say no but who knows... the rest of the guys are staying put.

I'm not looking forward to the live stream of the golden gods... GnR are going to be torn apart over Axl and his poor voice, that's going to be the real Axl rose disaster part II.

Get your shit together!

amazing how negative actual fans are towards him, I know some of his reps read this so they have to know that the majority think it's a joke now. So, they have now successfully made the general public consider guns a joke and now they have the die-hard fans thinking it too... good work!

He has NEVER sounded that bad. Even in 2011 there was still a hint of power behind it, even if he still neutered the line by going from the original high note to the weird rising thing he's been doing since '11. Now he sounds like he can barely even control it.

242698_219134138108288_100000351097510_7

Watching all the little snippets. He can't even say the full sentence of "Do you know where you are?!" anymore. That's how out of breath he is. This is truly pathetic. Axl, you are making it worse and worse with each tour. Either go out on tour when you actually sound good, or don't go out at all. It gets more and more laughable with every show, and it certainly isn't helped by how active the former members are and how well they are doing musically. I question that if Axl doesn't think this sounds bad, when will he actually stop and realize this can't keep going on.

The one positive I will say is that after several years, I think this is actually the best he's looked. He doesn't look that different, but he appears to be in good shape and his face, when visible, doesn't seem to be as bloated as in the past.

With the way technology has come, I suprised that no one is streaming live from the show using Google Glasses.

Now that you mentioned it, I'm sure will get a stream sooner or later. It would be an interesting experience in any case.
There were several fan streams from South America in 2010. I think Sao Paulo show was one of them.

I still remember the moment he yelled "STOP" in the middle of CD and went on his little rant. That was exciting.

Yeah, it was man! Funny how we always miss the younger Axl. Imagine what Axl will be doing by 2019.

Hah me too. I just read Sao Paulo 2010 thread. There was so much positive energy among the members.... When I think of that I've had some complaints back then... :no:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/161152-the-official-sao-paulo-concert-thread-march-13-brazil/page-72#entry2623619

Just got home from work to see this shit. I think it's truly pathetic what has become of this charade. The farce is over. I think it's safe to assume that no new songs are ever going to be played. I don't care if it's just two shows into the tour. Nothing changes. This is Groundhog day.