DUFF MCKAGAN IN GUNS N' ROSES BUENOS AIRES (CONFIRMED BY DUFF)

If this is the surprise of the tour he might as well introduce Slash, Izzy and Adler and do the old stuff with the old guys, if he ain't gonna show any progress why bother with having other guys in the band anymore? He can just share a stage with them because he doesn't exactly hang out with these guys so he doesn't have to do anything but perform.

I thought they weren't allowed to play Riad any more because of that lawsuit?

Bands can play live whatever they want to. Including other people's songs. They just can't record those songs and sell them and make a profit out of them (without permission). And that lawsuit was about the intro of Rhiad. Rest of the song was ok. :)

Would be cool to see Duff playing a whole show with Guns. He doesn't even have the ego of your average rock star, so he would probably be down with playing ChiDem songs too :). But I seriously doubt this is going to happen. Would be happy to eat my words, though.

Edited by jekylhyde

giphy.gif

I heard they are going to replace Pittman with this guy. 99% confirmed.

Is it too late for tickets?

I hear there are some available from Del James but you might have to play the organ first.

Fuck! I can't play Del's organ because I'm allergic to Jarmo shit. What to do?

This is awesome!! Those set list look like Axl handwriting :P I only say this cuz I remember someone talking shit that he uses writes like box letter or watever

I only see one Chinese song on there being "Better" and I think that would be awesome to see duff up there on that one!

Edit: I see shacklers now!! And a song with Ca is cut off heres to hoping it's catcher

Edited by Estranged Coma