Vegas Residency - Special Guests?

Would prefer no special guests, no more illusion gems dusted off, no flying piano, no swag, no bumble cryptic tweets then another residency next year, two or three new tracks please, not too much to ask for this Guns N' Roses band of now 5 odd years ya know...

• Like 2

I doubt there is anything wrong with Axl and Baz. He can't join them on every tour. Its a business after all.

What songs have been added to the set since the last residency, minus special guest songs??

None.

So I'm guessing new covers.

Just got done reading Betas twitter, she is completely fucking insane. She is the reason there is no reunion. She constantly talks shit about slash and other former members on there ,she even talks shit about jarmo the biggest Axl ass kisser on the net. Reading her twitter account makes me realize how lost Axl Rose really is... Shes not your mother bro, shes some Brazilian hustler that mind fucked Axl Rose

Link?

Just got done reading Betas twitter, she is completely fucking insane. She is the reason there is no reunion. She constantly talks shit about slash and other former members on there ,she even talks shit about jarmo the biggest Axl ass kisser on the net. Reading her twitter account makes me realize how lost Axl Rose really is... Shes not your mother bro, shes some Brazilian hustler that mind fucked Axl Rose

Beta doesn't have a Twitter. You must have been reading wfuckinga's parody.

• Like 1

I doubt there is anything wrong with Axl and Baz. He can't join them on every tour. Its a business after all.

What songs have been added to the set since the last residency, minus special guest songs??

None.

Meh. At least do Sailing then. Or maybe not as it might be hard to do the 2006 one justice.

https://twitter.com/itsbetalebeis that's not real? i thought i read something about Sebastian Bach publicly asking her to join the S.A shows under her twitter?

Hah, that's wfuckinga's cupcake account. Bach asked her on Instagram.

None.

Meh. At least do Sailing then. Or maybe not as it might be hard to do the 2006 one justice.

I was gonna say Layla since Axl was playing the piano bit during November Rain on the SA Tour but it'd be murder for him to sing it now (would have been awesome to hear him sing it back in the day, imagine Slash would kill on that song, too).

Just wondering if any of you are hoping for any special guests at the residency?

Seems like Axl may have gone a bit cold on Baz in recent years, but do you think he might give Duff or Izzy a call to play a song or two?

They are not friends anymore?

The fact that people have to ask Beta and Fernando for "band" news is pretty ludicrous.

But they is manager. Manager knows what bands do, not the guitarman or the keyboarder. You needs education how bands works.

Oh bro, I know.

I grew up with GnR. I remember back in 1988 and 1991, you never saw Axl or Slash or Duff talking about Appetite, Illusions or Lies. You never saw them on MTV, in Rolling Stone, Circus, Rip or Hit Parader doing interviews. Same thing with Van Halen. Metallica. Bon Jovi. Def Leppard. Priest. Maiden. U2.

All the interviews and information provided were from the band's managers and his/her family members. I still remember all the great interviews from Don Landee and Ted Templeman back in the 80s. In fact, today it is quite common to bypass guys like Hetfield and Bon Jovi and Bono and go straight to their manager's son to get info about the band's future plans.

• Like 4

Even a second vegas residency is possible. The only good thing is there's a 1% chance they'll be together at least three times offstage and perchance could jam some new stuff for the first time in 5 years.. didn't work out well last time tho.

Also, cannot unsee raykugen's sig... :shock:

Just wondering if any of you are hoping for any special guests at the residency?

Seems like Axl may have gone a bit cold on Baz in recent years, but do you think he might give Duff or Izzy a call to play a song or two?

They are not friends anymore?

All speculation from what it seems like.

Bach misses one tour and their friendship is over. :lol:

I'm still weirded out by the Bach asking Beta to tour with GN'R thing. I can see why that might lead some to think that, at the very least, communication between Baz and Axl is hindered.

What's Bucket up to these days?

Releasing awesome music.

Yeah I know.

I was thinking more about touring. Axl has previously expressed interest in mending fences with him. Would be cool if he would do a couple guest appearances.