Do You Think MYGNRFORUM is a "Tough Crowd"?

Ace Nova

Not tough. More realistic of what their expectations are, on the band and Axl, and more realistic on how GNR goes about their business (Eg. minimal press, interviews, average performances, same set list etc).

5-8 years ago, and further, we were all a lot more forgiving and would make excuses for Axl n' co. Nowadays I feel the majority is fed up with the same shows, same press (if and when its done), and subpar Axl efforts,...and......DJ.

I've been browsing through other areas of the forum and I'm somewhat surprised seeing how "abrasive" some members of this community are to one another. I know there's always been some of that stuff going on around here...but seems like a little more than usual lately.

Anyway....in your opinion, is this community a "tough crowd"?

I dunno I actually find the forum a more pleasant place now than I think it was around 2009 or 2010. I remember back then the whole Axl vs. Slash thing was even more hostile with people like Volcano and the such doing that dumb "$la$h" thing.

Because GNR has so many divisive opinions of course there will always be argumentative individuals but right now I find this to be the best GNR forum out there right now

• Like 1

Imagine coming down a dark alley and running into the mygnrforum gang Black Sabbath, Powerage5, MSL, Volcano, Warchild

You ruined it with Warchild. That would actually be creepy as fuck. She'd probably be chewing on Black Sabbath's leg.

Edited by Broskirose

Imagine coming down a dark alley and running into the mygnrforum gang Black Sabbath, Powerage5, MSL, Volcano, Warchild

You ruined it with Warchild. That would actually be creepy as fuck. She'd probably be chewing on Black Sabbath's leg.

Leg?

:confused:

So is this who am I debating in most religious threads?

Eksfr.jpg

If so....

God: 1

Atheists: 0

You have a 300ft lizard in your sig.

Evolution: 1

Bible: 0

:P

Yeah....about that post....just realized I posted it... a little too much red wine that evening..... :ph34r:

Edited by Kasanova King

If there is problems with GN'R's fanbase, you only have to look at the entity of GN'R itself: it is a band ran by the biggest tosspot in musical history; it was a great band for a few brief moments but then dicked off far too soon and left us with a fraction of the LPs we deserved; the fan base are splintered into two rival factions (concentrated around the figures of Axl and Slash) who have been conducting a war which would make the Somme look like a turkey shoot for the best part of 15 years; nugnr have been one massive let down on so many levels, even, former supporters, have ditched ship and become so called 'haters'.

GN'R is basically one cycle of egos, pricks, wankers and let downs. So then you have the fans. How are they supposed to act with role models like Axl and Slash for company?

Granted, some of the other fora have problems. I lurk a bit on Queen's and all the fans are moaning about May/Taylor being on the cashgrab and not releasing the archives Beatles Anthology style project.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

So is this who am I debating in most religious threads?

Eksfr.jpg

If so....

God: 1

Atheists: 0

You have a 300ft lizard in your sig.

Evolution: 1

Bible: 0

:P

Yeah....about that post....just realized I posted it... a little too much red wine that evening..... :ph34r:

You should drink more man, i like you when you're pissed :lol:

• Like 1