May 25, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

Oh how awful it would be to only have "3 posts in the whole thread" and not get to enjoy all this wit and humour.

Humour is what keeps us alive man.

keep what alive, the same shit ppl going tru the same shit posts over n over again? And they pay to be here, go figure.

• Like 2

Okay, so I took the time to look back at the announcement of the residency:

"This year’s engagement is bound to bring even more surprise elements as the group takes over for a once-in-a-lifetime rock ‘n’ roll experience.

Designed exclusively for The Joint in partnership with AEG Live, Guns N’ Roses’ An Evening of Destruction. No Trickery! residency will feature an all-new production to highlight the band’s legacy. The nine-show commitment will allow concertgoers to get up-close-and-personal with Guns N’ Roses while the group performs everything from its greatest hits to a few lesser known but beloved songs."

It actually pretty much says there will be no new songs, so there's that.

I can't help but feeling disappointed by the "surprise elements", however, because we're three shows in and I haven't really seen any surprise. Okay, they have a new production, but does that count as a surprise ? Surely not.

it's still GN'R.

lolno.

And it's not like they're going to change the setlist.

According to DJ they don't even have a setlist. Anything can happen man! #40YearOldEmo #PleaseBuyMyOverpricedCrapThatWillGetYouBullied

LOL this: #PleaseBuyMyOverpricedCrapThatWillGetYouBullied

What's up guys. Fresh out of the show, and it was awesome! So there wasn't a ton of surprises in terms of setlist....but who cares? This show rocked! Axl sounded great, was in a fantastic mood the whole night. Shaking hands left and right, having some fun with the fans referencing the fact the fans were late "first time that's ever happened. Nice change of pace. I threw a riot backstage, 'Yo, this is fucked!' *laughs*" In such a good mood, he ditched the disguise and let loose. Very cool, personally tops 11/13/11 in Minneapolis (my first ever Guns show)

This was my first time getting to see Civil War, Catcher N' The Rye & Used To Love Her live so that was awesome. Good buzz from the crowd afterward. I'll be back to see them Wednesday. If we get more mixed into the set or something else tucked up their sleeve then that's awesome. This is not a Pass/Fail situation if they don't debut songs. That always was, and is, just a bonus. Be happy if you get it, but don't be sad if you don't. Just have fun, go have a good time. That's all that is required of a rock show, be it G N' R or anyone else. Why fret over things you have no control over.

Until next time, have a good one N' hope your next Guns show was as awesome as this!--

Thanks for the short review. Hope you have fun on Wednesday too!

What's up guys. Fresh out of the show, and it was awesome! So there wasn't a ton of surprises in terms of setlist....but who cares? This show rocked! Axl sounded great, was in a fantastic mood the whole night. Shaking hands left and right, having some fun with the fans referencing the fact the fans were late "first time that's ever happened. Nice change of pace. I threw a riot backstage, 'Yo, this is fucked!' *laughs*" In such a good mood, he ditched the disguise and let loose. Very cool, personally tops 11/13/11 in Minneapolis (my first ever Guns show)

This was my first time getting to see Civil War, Catcher N' The Rye & Used To Love Her live so that was awesome. Good buzz from the crowd afterward. I'll be back to see them Wednesday. If we get more mixed into the set or something else tucked up their sleeve then that's awesome. This is not a Pass/Fail situation if they don't debut songs. That always was, and is, just a bonus. Be happy if you get it, but don't be sad if you don't. Just have fun, go have a good time. That's all that is required of a rock show, be it G N' R or anyone else. Why fret over things you have no control over.

Until next time, have a good one N' hope your next Guns show was as awesome as this!--

Hey, thanks for the review. I'm glad you had a great time. Great to hear Axl was in a good mood.

• Like 2

Hey, thanks for the review. I'm glad you had a great time. Great to hear Axl was in a good mood.

Now ... that's what I call a great surprise.

• Like 1

Heeeey.... I just woke up and read some stuff on Twitter.

What's up with crowd late for last night show? Is this the revenge of the audience? LOL

And there's a tweet from Axl involving X-Rays that I don't understand. Can someone explain?

Thank you! :)

Hope Izzy comes for your next show :)

Izzy's army on facebook says he'll be in Vegas. Oh wait isn't that page run by some 16 year old kid who pretended to be Izzy and even got a fake Izzy interview published by the Gn'R social media sites?

Either way bring on Izzy and Duff!

• Like 1

Either way bring on Izzy and Duff!

No Slash, no GNR

Outside of our bubble a lot of people feel that way. Read the fan comments written under any post that Guns N' Roses make on their official Facebook page. However, Slash being back anytime soon is unlikely so the best we can hope for is Izzy and Duff returning for special appearances.

King Thanks for the positive post. So good to hear Axl and GNR are performing great and having a good time doing it!

If the fans are having fun and the band is too, what's not to like?

GNR have so many amazing songs and I don't ever get tired of hearing them.

Glad you had a great time. I wish I was there this year. Maybe next time.

How could touring ever be pointless when people enjoy the shows?

Those numbers are dwindling. You can't expect nothing from a band. It just further proves that Axl cannot be trusted. This is an abomination at this point. This whole tenure has been one miserable calamity after another. There is no hope anymore. I suppose in hindsight, there never really was.

• Like 1