This is just fucking amazing

How many shows are left? Three?

Drop OMG and IRS into the next show, TWAT and Breakdown at the next, and then Perfect Crime and Checkmate in the last show.

At that point, I'd say you could call the Residency a Home Run.

Drop OMG and IRS into the next show, TWAT and Breakdown at the next, and then Perfect Crime and Checkmate in the last show.

Only two more to go...

Only two more to go...

OMG, IRS and Breakdown at the next show.

Twat, Perfect Crime and Checkmate at the finale.

Sound OK?

Only two more to go...

OMG, IRS and Breakdown at the next show.

Twat, Perfect Crime and Checkmate at the finale.

Sound OK?

Fine by me :)

So, while many of us thought that he maybe wasn't physically able to perform on this level anymore and were willing to cut the guy some slack, we now know that he can if he wants to - basically meaning that he didn't give a shit the last years.

Wow.

Hooray.

Edited by Schwarzgold

He flat out killed it.

Rotate two rarely played songs in per show and bring performances like this and I'll give up on new music and fanboy the fuck out all over again. Promise.

Wow. magisme seems to be in a great mood, joking a lot on the forum and looks less bloated :D

• Like 3

YES! I saw that and I was really happy, Prostitute sounds AMAZING and i'm also really glad they're pulling these songs out.
Amazing that they played Yesterdays, but IMO Axl should play it when his voice is 150%, it's a really, reaaaaally difficult song to sing, you need overpowered rasp.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great version and i'm glad they played it, I'd been happy beeing there.

Honestly, if he just churns out performances like that -- I won't ask for anything. All we need is an Axl who's ready to fucking kill it on stage every night, and judging by the Prostitute video, that's exactly what we got.

I've always loved that song. Hope it sticks around.

Goddamn. He killed it! :headbang:

Prostitute is an awful song for me but that performance, that scream, the energy, damn, there's nothing negative to say about it. The fact that I've been playing the same awful song over and over again just to enjoy Axl's performance shows how much I loved that.

We need more things like that. They have so many old songs that would please the majority of the fans that I don't understand why just... not do it? I mean, look at the forum right now, they played Yesterdays and Prostitute last night and everyone, fuckin' everyone is happy.

• Like 3

Prostitute is an awful song for me but that performance, that scream, the energy, damn, there's nothing negative to say about it. The fact that I've been playing the same awful song over and over again just to enjoy Axl's performance shows how much I loved that.

We need more things like that. They have so many old songs that would please the majority of the fans that I don't understand why just... not do it? I mean, look at the forum right now, they played Yesterdays and Prostitute last night and everyone, fuckin' everyone is happy.

Im glad you enjoyed the fuckin awful song :lol:

Im glad you enjoyed the fuckin awful song :lol:

Even awful songs are enjoyable when Axl is giving 110%. ;)