June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

Hes earned a fuck up. This residency has been great.

Was it REALLY though? Wasn't it like 10 shows or something? And only TWO of them can really be considered "great." This last one tonight was nothing special unless you are one of the 5 people left on the planet that like Andrew Dice Clay.

Until Yesterdays and Prostitute, this was just more of the same.

• Like 1

Hes earned a fuck up. This residency has been great.

Was it REALLY though? Wasn't it like 10 shows or something? And only TWO of them can really be considered "great." This last one tonight was nothing special unless you are one of the 5 people left on the planet that like Andrew Dice Clay.

Until Yesterdays and Prostitute, this was just more of the same.

9 shows, first 5 weren't that special, but the last 4 all had something going for them; Duff, then Yesterdays and Prostitute, then TWAT being brought back, and ending with a show with both Yesterdays and TWAT. 3 shows with TWAT and Prostitute is pretty awesome.

YES!! RON IS GONE.

Time to get rid of DJ as well.

Put Fortus on lead, replace Tommy with Duff.

Then get Bucket or Slash back.

Fuck Ron the whiny dickhead. Bumblefag PLS GO.

The residency was more of the same shit. Wow they played original songs they have already previously played. PROGRESS....

If Ron is gone there's no reason to celebrate - we're in deep shit.

This is the best news in a while. No more pity posts and tweets by Ron. He is unhappy so its time to GTFO. This will bring progress and Axl might actually get his shit together

YES!! RON IS GONE.

Time to get rid of DJ as well.

Put Fortus on lead, replace Tommy with Duff.

Then get Bucket or Slash back.

Fuck Ron the whiny dickhead. Bumblefag PLS GO.

The residency was more of the same shit. Wow they played original songs they have already previously played. PROGRESS....

we need malmsteen
  • Like 1

D, you missed this post:

Ron shook my hand and said last show :(

Well? That's the last show from Vegas, that's all he meant, not the first time some people twist what he's stating.

No way is he leaving.

• Like 1

D, you missed this post:

It all started when one of the Mods of this forum was told 'inside information' that Ron would be leaving at the end of this residency & was quite annoyed at people who didn't believe him. He said is source is and always has been credible so that's what makes us wonder if it's true or not.

• Like 1

D, you missed this post:

It all started when one of the Mods of this forum was told 'inside information' that Ron would be leaving at the end of this residency & was quite annoyed at people who didn't believe him. He said is source is and always has been credible so that's what makes us wonder if it's true or not.

This is great news. Ron is a miserable pretentious douche. He loves feeling sorry for himself. Ron must leave. Abnormal is the worst song played at a Guns N roses concert maybe ever.

• Like 1

D, you missed this post:

You know what? Go back & play in your sandpit little boy, I'm gonna tell your Mommy you've been playing on her computer again. Bad boy.

This is great news. Ron is a miserable pretentious douche. He loves feeling sorry for himself. Ron must leave. Abnormal is the worst song played at a Guns N roses concert maybe ever.

You know what little boy? Go back to your sandpit & play while we tell your Mommy what a naughty boy you've been playing on her computer. You obviously must be too young to use one, perhaps when you grow up you'll be allowed to have one all of your own!!!

Edited by rock4eva
  • Like 1

D, you missed this post:

Ok, but that´s far from a proper official announcement. All we have is rumors. Let´s wait and see

Fair enough about the rumour but I don't buy it, judging from what we've seen in the past, I don't see him quitting now.

Part of me would like to see him quit because clearly, this band hasn't been going anywhere for the past 4 years, this Vegas residency was nice but clearly, absolutely nothing new happened. Only cool stuff was seeing Duff learning CD songs, and TWAT & Prostitute back in the set. And Axl seems getting closer to his 2010 level.

Then again without Bumblefoot, I don't see the new band going on, he is clearly the best asset of this lineup, pulling off everything. He has so much talent and makes it look so easy that we don't talk much about it, but he's an amazing guitarist. But maybe his departure would push things forward, or killing the band, don't know. But let's be honest here, I still wouldn't pay to see GNR right now, even with those setlists. It's nothing new. I'd pay for some new songs yeah, but right now it's still a best-of tour, same that I've seen in 2010 and 2012, don't care much for it, was seriously expecting new stuff, TWAT, Pros and Yesterdays pumped me up, I thought we may see new stuff but nope, same old shit.