June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

Now that this show is over, what was UK_Subs going to share?

Seconded

Yes, Subs... Please share.

Did he say he had something to share when the residency was over? I guess this was to do with the band & his source that is never wrong (but we hope is this time anyway).

Seconded

Yes, Subs... Please share.

Did he say he had something to share when the residency was over? I guess this was to do with the band & his source that is never wrong (but we hope is this time anyway).

Yes, someone asked if Duff playing in SA was the 'and more news' from the exclusive in December. Subs said it wasn't, that he didn't know anything about Duff, but would share what he knew after the residency. So here's us waiting :)

Yes please, I'd like to know as well.
Wait, really?

And yet 2 pages back you said the following: "Those 'rumors' should have never been posted in the first place, it was a huge mistake. If it ain't 100% official news then don't spread it, especially when you're in charge of the forum... "

So which is it because you're completely contracting yourself there; you either believe your first statement that as a non official fans forum as admin, I should never share snippets of information I receive for YOU, THE FANS; or, you now like to know what snippets I heard and hear therefore a complete contradiction in your own terms my friend :)

The news I got 'bout BBF was the absolute truth -- I 100% believe the source, I sent Chris the email as confirmation as to what I stated (there was more damning info that I didn't divulge) but yet I get flamed for doing so, albeit the minority. You'd all be shocked if you knew the half I was told and by whom ;)

Will BBF leave? No idea whatsoever ! -- I'd guess at he's negating a new contract or terms and if so, good for him but it's obvious it's true as he never denied it online, on his twitter page when specifically asked dozens of times and when he came here a few days ago he completely ignored a members question about it instead deleting that part of the quote to answer a much softer question.

The feedback from other suppose rival forums was to be expected, however the doubt of some here was disappointing IMO.

Maybe I should have said nothing. I'll certainly be careful at what I release in the future lets put it that way -- god forbid I put the forum and the community FIRST.

• Like 2

Yes please, I'd like to know as well.

Wait, really?

And yet 2 pages back you said the following: "Those 'rumors' should have never been posted in the first place, it was a huge mistake. If it ain't 100% official news then don't spread it, especially when you're in charge of the forum... "

So which is it because you're completely contracting yourself there; you either believe your first statement that as a non official fans forum as admin, I should never share snippets of information I receive for YOU, THE FANS; or, you now like to know what snippets I heard and hear therefore a complete contradiction in your own terms my friend :)

The news I got 'bout BBF was the absolute truth -- I 100% believe the source, I sent Chris the email as confirmation as to what I stated (there was more damning info that I didn't divulge) but yet I get flamed for doing so, albeit the minority. You'd all be shocked if you knew the half I was told and by whom ;)

Will BBF leave? No idea whatsoever ! -- I'd guess at he's negating a new contract or terms and if so, good for him but it's obvious it's true as he never denied it online, on his twitter page when specifically asked dozens of times and when he came here a few days ago he completely ignored a members question about it instead deleting that part of the quote to answer a much softer question.

The feedback from other suppose rival forums was to be expected, however the doubt of some here was disappointing IMO.

Maybe I should have said nothing. I'll certainly be careful at what I release in the future lets out it that way -- god forbid I put the forum and the community FIRST.

Don't pull an Axl on us, Subs. Don't concentrate on the negative. Think of all your loyal forum members ;)

• Like 3

Hey subs i believed you and many other did, perhaps i didnt want to believe it, but i did none the less. Dont let people holding you back out on giving information. Or PM a select number of true fans to tell.

Edited by Axl_morris

Correct me if I'm wrong Ali, but the quote was 'Maybe we'll see you somewhere later this year'.

In other words, a residency has quite a diverse demographic, therefore they are likely to see some of the audience elsewhere (while touring later this year).

On that basis, I don't believe he is hinting that a third residency is imminent. What he is saying, simply, is that they plan on further touring (which would fit in with the October-November rumours).

I'm not trying to imply he hinted at a third residency. It was a very general statement he made. I took it to mean further touring, which could be what you meant.

Ali

Guest NGOG

Correct me if I'm wrong Ali, but the quote was 'Maybe we'll see you somewhere later this year'.

In other words, a residency has quite a diverse demographic, therefore they are likely to see some of the audience elsewhere (while touring later this year).

On that basis, I don't believe he is hinting that a third residency is imminent. What he is saying, simply, is that they plan on further touring (which would fit in with the October-November rumours).

I'm not trying to imply he hinted at a third residency. It was a very general statement he made. I took it to mean further touring, which could be what you meant.

Ali

I was just asking you if the quote was correct, Ali. :)

Most of my post was in response to the members who concluded that GNR are doing another residency this year.

'You'd be shocked by half of what I was told and by whom'

Doesn't sound like anything that can be put on a public forum without a load of trouble anyway.

I'm sure BBF has threatened to leave on numerous occasions but I can also imagine last minute change of heart so I can see us having to wait it out until the next public appearance.

I don't think the majority here doubted Subs.

Ali

I was just asking you if the quote was correct, Ali. :)

Most of my post was in response to the members who concluded that GNR are doing another residency this year.

Maybe another New Year's Eve Vegas show?

01-01-15 ROUND TWO

Someone just had a thread up with a tweet from someone saying they asked Ron if he was going and he said it was his last show but the thread's gone.

No, he said "last show". Which, it was. Last show of the residency.

Ali

Prince sold out 21 nights over a month and a half in the same location and that guy barely interacts with anybody and doesn't care how many records he sells since he's already loaded for life, he just keeps spewing out shit and turning up out of nowhere.

Someone just had a thread up with a tweet from someone saying they asked Ron if he was going and he said it was his last show but the thread's gone.

Ali

Only saw the post for a few seconds. Well 'last show' is kinda cryptic and wouldn't the guy know the residency was over? Why is he sad and saying best guitarist GNR ever had?

Kiss announced they're doing a residency in Vegas in the fall.

Why am I not surprised by this? lol

I bet once Motley Crue is done, Vince Neil does a residency too.

I was talking about GNR and Crue with an American fan when I was in Sofia, of all places, he worked as a chef in Vegas. He told me he remembers before this big '80s revival of the past decade or so there would be times he'd see or hear about Vince Neil hanging out in bars in Vegas and asking people to put Crue songs on the jukebox and he'd sing along.

Ali

A little coincidental, don't you think?

Ron's no stranger to the die hard fan community, he's absolutely aware of the uncertainty and rumours.

Maybe BBF misunderstood the guy and thought he was asking if this was his last show for the residency. Or maybe the guy asking BBF misunderstood his response.

Or maybe this really is his last show with GNR lol, who knows at this point

Edited by WhazUp

I hope Subs continues to share info. This is the only Forum I have ever given money to (ok so it was like $10 but that's $10 more than some of you freeloaders) If the people complaining don't like it there are other places you can post where the free flow of information and ideas are not encouraged.