June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

So what your saying NGOG is, axl will tour depending on how often he wants to taste teenage pussy from around the globe ;)

And getting paid for it, love of the crowd, travelling the world. There are no real plans in Gn'R world, cause it mostly reflects what is goin' on in Axl's head which is, of course, total chaos.

Anything can happen. It all hangs on Axl's wishes and what mood he's in, and since he's so volatile, shit changes so quickly that much of it becomes untrue or not relevant not long after it was somehow made public or just known inside of the Gn'R camp.

No one buys music nowadays. Hence, the neverending tours. It's simple as that.

Why bother making a record if people will end up downloading it from some pirate site?

I have no hope anymore.

So what your saying NGOG is, axl will tour depending on how often he wants to taste teenage pussy from around the globe ;)

And getting paid for it, love of the crowd, travelling the world. There are no real plans in Gn'R world, cause it mostly reflects what is goin' on in Axl's head which is, of course, total chaos.

Anything can happen. It all hangs on Axl's wishes and what mood he's in, and since he's so volatile, shit changes so quickly that much of it becomes untrue or not relevant not long after it was somehow made public or just known inside of the Gn'R camp.

Why bother making a record if people will end up downloading it from some pirate site?

I have no hope anymore.

So that's why no one bothers making music anymore ? :lol:

I can seriously imagine GNR being a part time, retirement hobby for Axl. Tour once a year if that. Guy is in his 50's and GNR are not topping the charts, he will slow things down.

He will have to. No choice. Mainly because of how challenging vocally Gn'R songs are. Old and New. I think Axl is very aware of his age and how that affects Guns. It will be interesting to see how he'll handle it. Hopefully better then how he handled some things in the past.

More then anything I would like him to release as many albums as possible as soon as possible so we'll at least have shows with unreleased songs with good vocals from Axl and also not from when he's 60 and beyond.

The time is NOW. These 8 next years don't have to go to waste. Axl can release 3 albums in that time and tour behind every album. Dreams.

Edited by Rovim

I have no hope anymore.

They do bother but all money comes from the shows.

Problem is GN'R shows have been all the same for the last 15 years.

I have no hope anymore.

They do bother but all money comes from the shows.

Problem is GN'R shows have been all the same for the last 15 years.

Yes, that's why they have to release a new record. Then they can tour another 15 years, until Axl retires and TB have what they need. ;)

Another of my posts on HTGTH in case it gets deleted:

Despite Bumblefoot's clear frustrations with the band, his countdown tweet, his refusal to say he won't be leaving on direct requests (usually he would dismiss such a rumour immediately unless), admin at mygnrforum claiming he wants to leave, and many more implied actions, he could very well be staying. Perhaps he is just powerplaying with Axl/TB to get a pay raise or change something in regards to his conditions in the band or how the band is run, but we all know trying to force Axl's hand very rarely succeeds (the only exception I can think of was in Germany in 1991 when the venue forced Axl to finish a gig).

Members at HTGTH don't seem to be aware of much. It's like they are sheltered or something. Kept in the dark.

Noone is being kept in the dark at all

We are just reading and watching quietly, it is all quite entertaining.

• Like 1

I was able to talk to a member of the band ( not gonna say who ) for about 30 mins yesterday at noon about the status of the band. He told me this is the last your gonna see of guns n roses for a long time.

Later I spoke with Fernando about band going away for a while and he said band will be doing festivals and shit over next year. No major touring. One offs.

Hope someone makes a DVD out of the Vegas show to hold me over until they return.

Edited by AppetiteForGnR

I was able to talk to a member of the band ( not gonna say who ) for about 30 mins yesterday at noon about the status of the band. He told me this is the last your gonna see of guns n roses for a long time.

Later I spoke with Fernando about band going away for a while and he said band will be doing festivals and shit over next year. No major touring. One offs.

Hope someone makes a DVD out of the Vegas show to hold me over until they return.

Don't think Guns nowdays is sustainable as a profitable entity without touring at least every year. Like many, many other bands.

Thanks for the info Rick.

For the people calling Subs' integrity into question, I've seen the email and there was no question what was said. It's clear that the current plan seems to be for BBF to finish up with GN'R at this point.

Like I said a few weeks ago though - these things have a funny way of working out, and it would surprise me if this was the first time Ron has been "done" with the band. After they take a little break this year and he gets a tour in and a solo album out, maybe he'll be feeling different again?

I'm glad Axl's seemed so enthusiastic and has been giving his all vocally the last few shows. Very welcome change to see the guy actually being motivated.

EDIT: Holy shit, I just listened to the video of TWAT from Friday, the "I would do anything for you part" is the best I've heard Axl sound since 2010. Totally blew me away.

Edited by chevelle

Hey Subs, I'm not saying you wanted to spread some gossip. To be honest I did not believe the 'news' in the first place but you did say you'd be divulging more when the residency was over so I wanted to know what it was. In the end yes I think no one should have said nothing, but I wanted to hear you story till the end. I don't want this band to fail because qi happen to enjoy them, so I'm careful with what might hurt them.

For the people calling Subs' integrity into question, I've seen the email and there was no question what was said. It's clear that the current plan seems to be for BBF to finish up with GN'R at this point.

Like I said a few weeks ago though - these things have a funny way of working out, and it would surprise me if this was the first time Ron has been "done" with the band. After they take a little break this year and he gets a tour in and a solo album out, maybe he'll be feeling different again?

I'm not calling his integrity, but regarding the BBF situation it was maybe not meant to be divulged and in the end everybody would be better off without the speculating? Maybe it needed to happen behind closed doors.

Hey Subs, I'm not saying you wanted to spread some gossip. To be honest I did not believe the 'news' in the first place but you did say you'd be divulging more when the residency was over so I wanted to know what it was. In the end yes I think no one should have said nothing, but I wanted to hear you story till the end. I don't want this band to fail because qi happen to enjoy them, so I'm careful with what might hurt them.

I'm not calling his integrity, but regarding the BBF situation it was maybe not meant to be divulged and in the end everybody would be better off without the speculating? Maybe it needed to happen behind closed doors.

All Subs said was for Ron fans to make the most of the upcoming shows.

Being a Ron fan, I appreciated the heads up. If you'd rather he kept information he receives to himself, then that's fine - maybe he will do just that in future. :shrugs:

Now that this show is over, what was UK_Subs going to share?

Yes please, I'd like to know as well.
Wait, really?

And yet 2 pages back you said the following: "Those 'rumors' should have never been posted in the first place, it was a huge mistake. If it ain't 100% official news then don't spread it, especially when you're in charge of the forum... "

So which is it because you're completely contracting yourself there; you either believe your first statement that as a non official fans forum as admin, I should never share snippets of information I receive for YOU, THE FANS; or, you now like to know what snippets I heard and hear therefore a complete contradiction in your own terms my friend :)

The news I got 'bout BBF was the absolute truth -- I 100% believe the source, I sent Chris the email as confirmation as to what I stated (there was more damning info that I didn't divulge) but yet I get flamed for doing so, albeit the minority. You'd all be shocked if you knew the half I was told and by whom ;)

Will BBF leave? No idea whatsoever ! -- I'd guess at he's negating a new contract or terms and if so, good for him but it's obvious it's true as he never denied it online, on his twitter page when specifically asked dozens of times and when he came here a few days ago he completely ignored a members question about it instead deleting that part of the quote to answer a much softer question.

The feedback from other suppose rival forums was to be expected, however the doubt of some here was disappointing IMO.

Maybe I should have said nothing. I'll certainly be careful at what I release in the future lets put it that way -- god forbid I put the forum and the community FIRST.

I know i risk a ban now, but you became the second MSL

What's the point to cocktease the members with "insider" infos if you not share them?

Now that this show is over, what was UK_Subs going to share?

Yes please, I'd like to know as well.
Wait, really?

And yet 2 pages back you said the following: "Those 'rumors' should have never been posted in the first place, it was a huge mistake. If it ain't 100% official news then don't spread it, especially when you're in charge of the forum... "

So which is it because you're completely contracting yourself there; you either believe your first statement that as a non official fans forum as admin, I should never share snippets of information I receive for YOU, THE FANS; or, you now like to know what snippets I heard and hear therefore a complete contradiction in your own terms my friend :)

The news I got 'bout BBF was the absolute truth -- I 100% believe the source, I sent Chris the email as confirmation as to what I stated (there was more damning info that I didn't divulge) but yet I get flamed for doing so, albeit the minority. You'd all be shocked if you knew the half I was told and by whom ;)

Will BBF leave? No idea whatsoever ! -- I'd guess at he's negating a new contract or terms and if so, good for him but it's obvious it's true as he never denied it online, on his twitter page when specifically asked dozens of times and when he came here a few days ago he completely ignored a members question about it instead deleting that part of the quote to answer a much softer question.

The feedback from other suppose rival forums was to be expected, however the doubt of some here was disappointing IMO.

Maybe I should have said nothing. I'll certainly be careful at what I release in the future lets put it that way -- god forbid I put the forum and the community FIRST.

I know i risk a ban now, but you became the second MSL

What's the point to cocktease the members with "insider" infos if you not share them?

That's nonsense. There's a difference between "cockteasing" and proving a point to people criticizing him for the information he's been able to share.

• Like 1