June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

^^ Thank you!

Christ im dammed if I do and damned if I don't -- I said "you'd be shocked if you knew half the stuff im told and by whom" to justify the Ron leaving rumour (which AGAIN, the bullshit from a minority on here was disappointing, particularly now it's obvious that that's BBF's intention currently).

I'm not lording over info, it's just it is what it is -- When I can I let stuff out for the good of the community I do and will continue to do so without fucking up my relationship, I cant and wont give every private detail away im told, some of which may not turn out to be accurate anyway, who knows?

Can you give us anything... a little something. Any rumours about Europe?

Please Subsy any news on Europe?

^^ You're kidding right?

No, not really :)

I'm not trying to mess with you, that you can believe.

It's just that besides what you said and what a few people that attended Vegas said (like the "last show" quote from Ron that could easily be misunderstood) there's nothing really convincing me thinks - we have been through those situations before and Ron's still there. Which makes me think that it's just another round.

But I can be wrong, maybe it's wishful thinking because I want him to stay with GN'R.

Anyway, tkx for what you do with this forum! I wanted this to be clear.

Go back and re-read axlrosefan4life's posts. He clarified whether Bumble was referring to the last show of the residency, or his last show with the band. It was the latter. ;)

Ninja edit: I put an emoticon in so I would look like less of an asshole.

I don't think you understand the meaning of 'ninja edit.'

Also, sometimes I like to strip naked, lay in the backyard and have conversations with ants.

• Like 1

^^ You're kidding right?

It's just that besides what you said and what a few people that attended Vegas said (like the "last show" quote from Ron that could easily be misunderstood) there's nothing really convincing me thinks - we have been through those situations before and Ron's still there. Which makes me think that it's just another round.

But I can be wrong, maybe it's wishful thinking because I want him to stay with GN'R.

Go back and re-read axlrosefan4life's posts. He clarified whether Bumble was referring to the last show of the residency, or his last show with the band. It was the latter. ;)

^^ You're kidding right?

19789999.jpg

• Like 1

CBS Sports Radio was just talking about the Nic Cage / Dice Clay pic from the after party. :lol:

It's all over the place. Axl puts on a riveting show, and people are talking about Cage's shirt.

Haha my gf earlier was on tmz or E I think it was actually online and she was like hey look at this pic. It was Cage and brad pit in two different pics wearing shirts of themselves. I immediately knew it was cage at gnr lol was pretty funny. The GNR residency was mentioned in the article saying where cage was lol. No such thing as bad publicity ig!

CBS Sports Radio was just talking about the Nic Cage / Dice Clay pic from the after party. :lol:

It's all over the place. Axl puts on a riveting show, and people are talking about Cage's shirt.

Haha my gf earlier was on tmz or E I think it was actually online and she was like hey look at this pic. It was Cage and brad pit in two different pics wearing shirts of themselves. I immediately knew it was cage at gnr lol was pretty funny. The GNR residency was mentioned in the article saying where cage was lol. No such thing as bad publicity ig!

The CBS Radio guys said something to the effect of: "That's not what I pictured backstage at a Guns N' Roses show to look like!"

He made it back. Somehow Axl made it back. With the voice he had in these couple of shows he could have tackled pretty much any song he liked from any album. Yesterdays, TWAT, and Prostitute were absolutely stellar. Be great if a good quality boot comes out from this...

it's kinda cool how you can see him reading the lyrics to 'yesterdays,' like he knows the words but is just checking to make sure he's on the right path. :lol:

so happy they're playing it again, always been one of my favourite GN'R tunes. not exactly 'big hit single' status like SCOM or anything but it's still great.

also, can i say it? i love the kind of mellow vibe he gives to that 'ahhhhhhh' scream before the first solo (right @ 1:11) with his new voice. it makes the song seem even more melancholy. i love it.

Nighttrain from last date.

Two months ago I didn't think he could sing this song anymore and now he nails it again! Great performance in my opinion!!

They mess up paradise city and restart haha best part is I heard rasp!!!

Did the band muck that up? It seems strange the whole band would play it wrong.

Jungle ise

Where the hell did he find all his rasp! It's amazing

That PC that they messed up was about to be the best we've heard in a loooong time

Better

Can we get a pro shot of these last two shows! He sounds incredible on these videos I'm finding.

Edited by IncitingChaos

it's kinda cool how you can see him reading the lyrics to 'yesterdays,' like he knows the words but is just checking to make sure he's on the right path. :lol:

so happy they're playing it again, always been one of my favourite GN'R tunes. not exactly 'big hit single' status like SCOM or anything but it's still great.

also, can i say it? i love the kind of mellow vibe he gives to that 'ahhhhhhh' scream before the first solo (right @ 1:11) with his new voice. it makes the song seem even more melancholy. i love it.

It really works, doesn't it? Kinda like the clean voice worked for The Blues and Madagascar.