June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

Guest Gunns

Bumble gets better conditions on his contract and stays.

Bumble gets same or worse conditions then previous contract and leaves.

Axl tells Bumble that his contract won't be renewed.

Those are the outcomes I can see

Now that this show is over, what was UK_Subs going to share?

Yes please, I'd like to know as well.
Wait, really?

And yet 2 pages back you said the following: "Those 'rumors' should have never been posted in the first place, it was a huge mistake. If it ain't 100% official news then don't spread it, especially when you're in charge of the forum... "

So which is it because you're completely contracting yourself there; you either believe your first statement that as a non official fans forum as admin, I should never share snippets of information I receive for YOU, THE FANS; or, you now like to know what snippets I heard and hear therefore a complete contradiction in your own terms my friend :)

The news I got 'bout BBF was the absolute truth -- I 100% believe the source, I sent Chris the email as confirmation as to what I stated (there was more damning info that I didn't divulge) but yet I get flamed for doing so, albeit the minority. You'd all be shocked if you knew the half I was told and by whom ;)

Will BBF leave? No idea whatsoever ! -- I'd guess at he's negating a new contract or terms and if so, good for him but it's obvious it's true as he never denied it online, on his twitter page when specifically asked dozens of times and when he came here a few days ago he completely ignored a members question about it instead deleting that part of the quote to answer a much softer question.

The feedback from other suppose rival forums was to be expected, however the doubt of some here was disappointing IMO.

Maybe I should have said nothing. I'll certainly be careful at what I release in the future lets put it that way -- god forbid I put the forum and the community FIRST.

I know i risk a ban now, but you became the second MSL

What's the point to cocktease the members with "insider" infos if you not share them?

That's nonsense. There's a difference between "cockteasing" and proving a point to people criticizing him for the information he's been able to share.

RIP Crashdiet

• Like 1

Wait, really?

And yet 2 pages back you said the following: "Those 'rumors' should have never been posted in the first place, it was a huge mistake. If it ain't 100% official news then don't spread it, especially when you're in charge of the forum... "

So which is it because you're completely contracting yourself there; you either believe your first statement that as a non official fans forum as admin, I should never share snippets of information I receive for YOU, THE FANS; or, you now like to know what snippets I heard and hear therefore a complete contradiction in your own terms my friend :)

The news I got 'bout BBF was the absolute truth -- I 100% believe the source, I sent Chris the email as confirmation as to what I stated (there was more damning info that I didn't divulge) but yet I get flamed for doing so, albeit the minority. You'd all be shocked if you knew the half I was told and by whom ;)

Will BBF leave? No idea whatsoever ! -- I'd guess at he's negating a new contract or terms and if so, good for him but it's obvious it's true as he never denied it online, on his twitter page when specifically asked dozens of times and when he came here a few days ago he completely ignored a members question about it instead deleting that part of the quote to answer a much softer question.

The feedback from other suppose rival forums was to be expected, however the doubt of some here was disappointing IMO.

Maybe I should have said nothing. I'll certainly be careful at what I release in the future lets put it that way -- god forbid I put the forum and the community FIRST.

What's the point to cocktease the members with "insider" infos if you not share them?

That's nonsense. There's a difference between "cockteasing" and proving a point to people criticizing him for the information he's been able to share.

The residency is over though... when you make statements about other big news and that you're going to share it once the residency finishes people are kinda looking forward to that. I'm pretty sure if anyone else on this site received info that was interesting they would post it, so far we have unofficial claims that Bumble's gone from emails from what we're calling insiders and a fan talking to Bumble and possibly re-interpreting the meaning of what was said... and that's about the sum of it. I think we can handle the extra info so share the wealth otherwise maybe you should just keep it to yourself... unless the emailer expressly said not to divulge the other info I think it's fair game considering he/she was emailing someone from mygnr and it would likely be discussed openly throughout the site. Nobody's asking to see the original email but I think it would be nice to know the full story.

• Like 1

Wait, really?

The residency is over though... when you make statements about other big news and that you're going to share it once the residency finishes people are kinda looking forward to that. I'm pretty sure if anyone else on this site received info that was interesting they would post it, so far we have unofficial claims that Bumble's gone from emails from what we're calling insiders and a fan talking to Bumble and possibly re-interpreting the meaning of what was said... and that's about the sum of it. I think we can handle the extra info so share the wealth otherwise maybe you should just keep it to yourself... unless the emailer expressly said not to divulge the other info I think it's fair game considering he/she was emailing someone from mygnr and it would likely be discussed openly throughout the site. Nobody's asking to see the original email but I think it would be nice to know the full story.

We'd be shocked if we knew half of what you know? I don't think anything would shock people on this forum anymore, unless Axl was leaving the band. That would be the only shock, anything else might be a surprise but not shocked. ;)

Just one thing, did Axl know the concert was being streamed & did he mention it during the concert as we couldn't make out what he was saying. Some said stream some said scream - can you tell us this much? Knowing how he's reacted to filming & photos in his past life maybe that would shock me if he knew & wasn't worried about it. :headbang:

Wait, really?

That is my "nonsense" :lol:

also if they ban me for this, i wll laugh my ass off

So many great moments!

Man that was another awesome performance.. Twat is such a good fuking tune and in my opinion translates fucking amazing live when axl can pull it off! I still can't get over how much better Axl sounded at these last couple gigs, it's just so much better it's crazy.. I've been following pretty much all the gigs since Brazil and it's like a completely different level he was at the past few Vegas gigs! Even as close back at the golden gods he had no where near the voice he did during the last Vegas gigs, I'm still kind of in shock..

• Like 1

I hate to speculate a reunion, but the timing would work as far as Axl throw out the last of the CD sessions while Slash does his album cycle. Give a year or two during that time for Duff to really bridge Axl and Slash. It's closer than it's ever been I think.

I hate to speculate a reunion, but the timing would work as far as Axl throw out the last of the CD sessions while Slash does his album cycle. Give a year or two during that time for Duff to really bridge Axl and Slash. It's closer than it's ever been I think.

wlEmoticon-shifty%255B2%255D.png?imgmax=

923665_645261472208747_1699604654_n.jpg

10413196_754855131232831_432054334_n.jpg

Doirty bastard... maybe that's where the energized voice is coming from. She would energize most parts of the body.

First picture of Axl kissing some girl since the 90's

10398084_1481346918768173_50647778968632

:lol:

Guess we found out the replacement of BBF

LOL

They probably all renegotiate their contract every few years. I think Ron might be reluctant to stay with GNR after they made him scrap a tour and he got to see Tommy play Replacements dates. That might have something to do with why he's not so eager to re-sign with them until that's worked out.

I´m afraid I can´t be as optimistic as you are. Look at what axlrosefan4life posted here. This is a huge mess. Ron is gone, nobody in the band has a clue about anything. Fernando talking about perfoming in a couple of festivals next year. Others talking about taking a long break. And if that wasn´t enough Axl and Duff tried to get Izzy to join them and they couldn´t do that. Not even the 3 who are friends got together :max:

I´m afraid I can´t be as optimistic as you are. Look at what axlrosefan4life posted here. This is a huge mess. Ron is gone, nobody in the band has a clue about anything. Fernando talking about perfoming in a couple of festivals next year. Others talking about taking a long break. And if that wasn´t enough Axl and Duff tried to get Izzy to join them and they couldn´t do that. Not even the 3 who are friends got together :max:

It's Izzy though. You never know if he'll show up. It's nothing new.

Also: it makes sense that there won't be a lot of live activity as Axl needs to look very seriousy into releasing CD ll which I guess just means sorting out the business side of it.

Bumble is the unknown right now cause we don't know if it's for real this time, and if it is, how will it affect the band and whatever plans they might have for the future. I hope he doesn't quit.

If everyone knew what I knew from a personal email, your eyes would explode out of their sockets and splatter against the wall. I know it all dudes - the fights, the plans, who's staying, who's going, you name it.

But I'm not going to tell you and you'll have to take my word for it. Cause I'm a fucking enigma.

P.S. CD2/Russian Intrigue is the tits. And wait while you see what Axl says about Slash on pg217 of his autobiography. Damn, now that makes sense of everything! ;)

P.P.S. Fuck 'insiders' who won't share the info. No better than bootleg hoarders.

Edited by tomfriend

If everyone knew what I knew from a personal email, your eyes would explode out of their sockets and splatter against the wall. I know it all dudes - the fights, the plans, who's staying, who's going, you name it.

But I'm not going to tell you and you'll have to take my word for it. Cause I'm a fucking enigma.

P.S. CD2/Russian Intrigue is the tits. And wait while you see what Axl says about Slash on pg217 of his autobiography. Damn, now that makes sense of everything! ;)

P.P.S. Fuck 'insiders' who won't share the info. No better than bootleg hoarders.

Welcome back AndreCC.

• Like 1