June 7, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! (Final Show of Residency)

magisme

If everyone knew what I knew from a personal email, your eyes would explode out of their sockets and splatter against the wall. I know it all dudes - the fights, the plans, who's staying, who's going, you name it.

But I'm not going to tell you and you'll have to take my word for it. Cause I'm a fucking enigma.

P.S. CD2/Russian Intrigue is the tits. And wait while you see what Axl says about Slash on pg217 of his autobiography. Damn, now that makes sense of everything! ;)

P.P.S. Fuck 'insiders' who won't share the info. No better than bootleg hoarders.

Last sentence is a bit ironic.

• Like 1

If everyone knew what I knew from a personal email, your eyes would explode out of their sockets and splatter against the wall. I know it all dudes - the fights, the plans, who's staying, who's going, you name it.

But I'm not going to tell you and you'll have to take my word for it. Cause I'm a fucking enigma.

P.S. CD2/Russian Intrigue is the tits. And wait while you see what Axl says about Slash on pg217 of his autobiography. Damn, now that makes sense of everything! ;)

P.P.S. Fuck 'insiders' who won't share the info. No better than bootleg hoarders.

*sigh*

I'm not saying I agree with Subsy on this one, but posts like this don't help the situation.

I hate to speculate a reunion, but the timing would work as far as Axl throw out the last of the CD sessions while Slash does his album cycle. Give a year or two during that time for Duff to really bridge Axl and Slash. It's closer than it's ever been I think.

Don't set yourself or anyone else up for disappointment. Axl and Slash will die never talking to eachother again. It's sad, I wish I didn't have to say it, and I hope I'm wrong--but we can't get all warm and fuzzy about something that Axl himself has scathingly denied and put to rest numerous times.

I wonder if the band has been in this exact same situation before the past few years? Ron saying he'll quit, band unsure about 2nd album, TB planning a few festival shows... and then Axl decides he wants to tour again. Call up Bumble, negotiate a new contract, and tour for a bit. Tour ends, Ron quits again, band still unsure about 2nd album, TB planning a few festival shows... etc.

I wonder if the band has been in this exact same situation before the past few years? Ron saying he'll quit, band unsure about 2nd album, TB planning a few festival shows... and then Axl decides he wants to tour again. Call up Bumble, negotiate a new contract, and tour for a bit. Tour ends, Ron quits again, band still unsure about 2nd album, TB planning a few festival shows... etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case-look at Gilby Clarke's tenure back in the day.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case-look at Gilby Clarke's tenure back in the day.

In some bizarro universe Gilby has handed in his notice for the 14th time and Slash has no clue when Use Your Illusion III is going to be released, but Doug Goldstein is looking at booking the band for their 3rd appearance at Ribfest.

• Like 3

Last sentence is a bit ironic.

Zat is ze joke. tank you veddy much.

Welcome back AndreCC.

Guess again detective.

*sigh*

I'm not saying I agree with Subsy on this one, but posts like this don't help the situation.

Subsy started the situation, is exacerbating the situation and is the situation. This fanbase gets enough carrots dangled in front of it that are snatched away without fans indulging in 'I know something you don't know" bullshit.

Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, you guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

Which is pretty much always the case here.

Who cares if someone knows about this bands plans and shit? There's a 99,3% chance that whatever there is planned isn't going to happen anyway.

And if it is, we'll find out sooner or later.

So I really don't see the point in all this.

• Like 1

Who cares if someone knows about this bands plans and shit? There's a 99,3% chance that whatever there is planned isn't going to happen anyway.

Really? Then why are we here?

if we followed your logic, most of the topics should be erradicated (incl. old band talk or future plans of the band)

Really? Then why are we here?

if we followed your logic, most of the topics should be erradicated (incl. old band talk or future plans of the band)

No not at all. It's always good and fun to speculate about future plans and possibilities etc.

But it's getting pretty sad when every day there are +/- 5 new people claiming to have inside info etc.

What I just don't get is why there are people almost fighting over these things.

I too want to know what's next, or what's the deal with Ron. But the whole 'I have/know things you guys don't, but I ain't sharing' thing is getting kinda old.

Of course the owner of the biggest Gn'R fan forum is gonna hear news that we don't. The fact that he shares any of it at all is cool.

It's the fans who have a quick chat with band members and now think they're insiders that make me laugh. Do you think Pitman or anyone are gonna risk their jobs over some random fans? Nope.

One of the best parts about the release of the next Gn'R album will be that it makes what some of these "fans" have been hoarding for years worthless.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 1

^^ Thank you!

Christ im dammed if I do and damned if I don't -- I said "you'd be shocked if you knew half the stuff im told and by whom" to justify the Ron leaving rumour (which AGAIN, the bullshit from a minority on here was disappointing, particularly now it's obvious that that's BBF's intention currently).

I'm not lording over info, it's just it is what it is -- When I can I let stuff out for the good of the community I do and will continue to do so without fucking up my relationship, I cant and wont give every private detail away im told, some of which may not turn out to be accurate anyway, who knows?

• Like 2

I don't really follow any other band message boards, but do any other bands have this type of secret society thing going on? The fact that "hoarders" even exist, or that information has to be withheld out fear of Axl and Beta severing ties with someone, or any information regarding this band always has these cryptic undertones and hidden messages seems ridiculous.

Once a month there's always a "I know something you don't know" post. A band member gives someone "inside" information but, "Shhhh don't let Axl know that you know. He's watching.." Didn't someone hear a 10 second demo clip through a cell phone, but they weren't at liberty to discuss anything else about it, a few years ago? Seriously?

It's not so much the fact that no one wants to give up a source. That's understandable. It's the fact that everything regarding MUSIC from a BAND has to be spoken in a "hush hush" manor, or else.

• Like 1

^^ Thank you!

Christ im dammed if I do and damned if I don't -- I said "you'd be shocked if you knew half the stuff im told and by whom" to justify the Ron leaving rumour (which AGAIN, the bullshit from a minority on here was disappointing, particularly now it's obvious that that's BBF's intention currently).

I'm not lording over info, it's just it is what it is -- When I can I let stuff out for the good of the community I do and will continue to do so without fucking up my relationship, I cant and wont give every private detail away im told, some of which may not turn out to be accurate anyway, who knows?

Can you give us anything... a little something. Any rumours about Europe?

Once again Axl Rose stirs the cauldron without actually doing or saying anything, the guy is a mysterious phantom, you think he's watching, but 99% of the time he's drinking champagne or watching a film in a deserted cinema or jangling the keys on oklahoma but that 1% chance... so many attention seekers play the chessboard and conjure up absurd theories and provocative claims and believe they know better than the biggest gnr fan forum owner in existence... it's a twisted merry go round of fronting and delusion... just beware cause one morning dexter might decide to log in and take down some of the vile spewin' rent-a-cops once more...

tumblr_li2q9jXZvA1qfn5q5.gif

^^ Thank you!

Christ im dammed if I do and damned if I don't -- I said "you'd be shocked if you knew half the stuff im told and by whom" to justify the Ron leaving rumour (which AGAIN, the bullshit from a minority on here was disappointing, particularly now it's obvious that that's BBF's intention.

I'm sorry SUBS but where is it clear that Ron intends on leaving? Besides your story?

^^ Thank you!

For me personally, if SUBS or any of the mods want to share some info we should be grateful - during the quiet periods (specifically end of 2002 - 2006) it was horrible, and I don't want that again! Any info is appreciated by me anyway, I know I'll never get in a position where I get told info from a member of the band/crew etc so I certainly appreciate it guys!

• Like 1

^^ You're kidding right?

No, not really :)

I'm not trying to mess with you, that you can believe.

It's just that besides what you said and what a few people that attended Vegas said (like the "last show" quote from Ron that could easily be misunderstood) there's nothing really convincing me thinks - we have been through those situations before and Ron's still there. Which makes me think that it's just another round.

But I can be wrong, maybe it's wishful thinking because I want him to stay with GN'R.

Anyway, tkx for what you do with this forum! I wanted this to be clear.

^^ You're kidding right?

No, not really :)

I'm not trying to mess with you, that you can believe.

It's just that besides what you said and what a few people that attended Vegas said (like the "last show" quote from Ron that could easily be misunderstood) there's nothing really convincing me thinks - we have been through those situations before and Ron's still there. Which makes me think that it's just another round.

But I can be wrong, maybe it's wishful thinking because I want him to stay with GN'R.

Anyway, tkx for what you do with this forum! I wanted this to be clear.

Go back and re-read axlrosefan4life's posts. He clarified whether Bumble was referring to the last show of the residency, or his last show with the band. It was the latter. ;)

Ninja edit: I put an emoticon in so I would look like less of an asshole.

^^ Thank you!

Christ im dammed if I do and damned if I don't -- I said "you'd be shocked if you knew half the stuff im told and by whom" to justify the Ron leaving rumour (which AGAIN, the bullshit from a minority on here was disappointing, particularly now it's obvious that that's BBF's intention.

I'm sorry SUBS but where is it clear that Ron intends on leaving? Besides your story?

Ron has been complaning about many things going on within the band in interviews, chats and twitter. And he has been hinting about leaving too. Not so long ago DJ answered him on twitter saying "you don´t bite the hand that feeds you".

And I don´t blame Subsy for his silence nor fans who claims to have info. Unfortunately we have to deal with things like this because we never have official information from the band. Everything seem to be top secret and classified. It´s part of the band´s job to give information about the album and other issues. The band has an official website, FB, twitter but we never get the important news.

I think people are only getting but hurt because there was a suggestion that all will be revealed after the residency finished, meaning now.

It's a bit odd to say "wait until after the residency" and now effectively say "if I say anything I might burn my bridges and stop getting info"

Either way, I'm hoping we get some news/progress from the band soon as things are currently stale and haven't progressed since 2010 when I last saw GNR.

Yes Prostitute and Twat were great, but they should be in the set list anyway ahead of the covers.

#Inb4lifedoesntoweyouyourownhappyending